Chapter 4.

Rimuru P.O.V.

And so, we almost finished the exam, always looking at each other, in case we accidentally split up. Now the only thing left was 1 vs 1 beatles.

"Okay you four can work together right? Ume and Aya? Nao and Haru?" I asked them. They looked at me worried.

"What if no one picks us becouse we lose?" Aya asked.

"They will pick you." I reassured them. "I saw the way they were looking at us, some were impressed. I didn't really ask, what squad do y'all want to join?"

They all thought for a second.

"Do you not know?" I asked. "I don't know myself."

"Mabey it would be better if we are all in the same squad so we can start preparing the plan?" Nao asked.

"No, that would be to suspicious." I answered. "We can find a way to communicate. But I think we need to pick different squads."

"Oh... Looking at it that way, you are right." Hari said.

"I thought I could go to Blue Rose knights." Aya said. "There are a lot of girls there and I think I will get along with them great."

"Okay then." I told her. "You are going to the Blue Rose knights. Ume, what about you?"

"Hold on! We don't even know which squad captain will choose her!" Ume said. I sighed.

Raphael? What are the chances that Aya will go to the Blue Rose knights?

"Answer, the chances are 74%. The captain seemed to like her magic."

Okay. Wait, i didn't even ask them about their magic! I am such an idiot!

I got back from my thoughts. "The chances that Aya is going to be in Blue Rose knights are 74%." I said. Ume looked at me wide eyes.

"HUH!? How do you know that?" She asked me.

"It is connected to my magic. I'll answer all your questions once we meat up for planing."

"Fine" Ume said. "I wanted to join Crimson Lion Kings. They look cool."

Raphael? Y'know what to do.

"Answer the chances are 86%. Notice, you are dumb."

Ha ha, very funny.

"You have 86% chance." I turned to look at the two boys that were standing there silently. "What about you two?"

"Don't know." They said at the same time.

"You will see than." I smiled. I looked at the center. Fights seem to start. There, at the center, was Asta with some dude. Asta seemed to be losing untill he cut that dudes magic with ease and knocked him out. I smiled again looking at my friend who was happy. After some time it was Yunos turn. Yuno won whit ease as well. I than watched some fights. They were good, but not that good. I saw Ume and Aya fighting. They throw the best show I sow till then. Ume won, but it seemed that Aya didn't want to fight anymore anyway. Than it was turn for Haru and Nao. Thew were as good as girls. I watched Nao beat Haru, who was knocked out. Then someone approached me, and I turned my head to them.

"Can I help you?" I asked a guy whit short blond hair. He laughed and challenged me to a fight. I agreed and got to the center with him.

"So sad. Someone with so small magic power as you didn't even had to show up here."

Small magic power? I am just hiding it. If I was to put it all out that guy would have died from shock.

"Now, let's begin! See how amazing I am!" He said and throw a spell at me. It seemed to be wind magic. It wasn't that difficult to defeat, but i decided to wait a little bit.

"Ha ha, now only one more attack, and you are done!"

I sighed. "Well" I said. " Let's gat this over with." And with that I just absorbed all of his attacks. He was shocked. All the captains looked at me impressed. I opened my grimoire to see if I have any new spells. What is this? Slime creation magic: slime attack? It says that I can create little slimes and shoot them at my enemy. Will it make damage tho...

"Answer, no. The enemy will not have any damage on his body. This attack seems to only knock out the enemy."

Oh okay, thank you Raphael.

"Let's use it than..." I said as I casted the spell. It flew across the field and hit that guy. He went on flying and hit the wall, but he seemed to be fine.

Nice...

SKIP OF TIME 'COUSE IM LAZY AND DONT HAVE ANY IDEAS

"Applicant 57!" It was turn for Aya to be selected. She was nervous, but still got in front. After a few seconds two captains raised their hands. There were some whispering in the crowd but soon stopped. The two captains were captain Dorothy and captain Charlotte.

Aya looked so happy and turned to look at me. I smiled at her and nodded.

"I-I... It would be honor to join Blue Rose knights." She said little bit more confident.

Than some other dudes were up, and than it was turn for Haru, number 104. There was one captain that raised there hand. And so, Haru joined Aqua Deer. Next one to go was Ume, number 105. She stepped bravely in front of the crowd. Captain Fuegoleon, Captain Rill, Captain Charlotte and Captain William raised their hands. Everyone expected her to pick the Golden Dawn, but she, of course, choose Crimson Lion Kings. Everyone was surprised, even some of the captains. But than the selection continued. After some time, at number 156. there was Nao.

Nao got in front and Captain William raised his hand. Nao was surprised and looked at me with bright smile across his he face. I smiled back and so he went on.

Whan it was turn for Yuno, he stepped in front and all the captains raised their hands. Everyone was amazed by this. After Yuno chose Golden Dawn, it was Astas turn. He stood there and no one raised their hand. Than Yami jumped down and invited Asta to his squad. Or more like made him go. Than it was my turn.

"Applicant 166." I stepped in front of the crowd and looked up to the captains. They all raised their hands. To me, it wasn't that big of a deal. To everyone else tho... well, they were shocked that this happend again.

Ume is in Crimson Lion Kings, Aya in Blue Rose knights, Haru in Aqua Deer and Nao in Golden Dawn... I need to go somewhere no one will suspect me when we start doing on my plan... Black Bulls will maybe do but still...Well, guess I'll go with...

"I choose Black Bulls." I said.

A/N: Tnx for reading. It means a lot. If you have anything you want to add to the story, please say it.