Chapter 11

Rimuru P.O.V.

I watched bird drop an letter and package in front of me. I than took it and opens the letter first. As I looked through it, I realized it was from Aya.

Hello Rimuru,
I want to give you something I made. I think it's sweet, and will symbolize our loyalty and the fact that we are your subordinates. I sent these to everyone else, just in different colors. I hope you like it.

Aya

I smiled as I opened the package. In there was some kind of upper arm bracelet [idk what it is called in English, English is not my first language. It's the thing you saw at drawings I drew], but it wasn't made out of gold or any kind of metal. It was made out of fabrics. It was light blue, just like my hair. I smiled, and than put it on my arm.

I than decided I will get inside. As I was getting inside, I saw Noelle, Asta and Luck going through the portal on their mission. I almost forgot about that. I smiled again, knowing it was always Astas dream to become a Wizard King, and he is now getting closer to it.

I went to my room and sat on the bed. It was just 1pm and I was bored. Captain seems to not care what I do, so I decided to think of all possible situations of my conversation with Julius. As I was done, I looked at the clock, and realized it was almost 6pm. I jumped from my chair and hurried down the stairs.

How tf did I spent five hours thinking about that!? Is it just me or is author lazy? Wait- who am I even thinking about?

"Bye captain! Bye everyone! I'm already late!" I yelled as I hurried out of the hideout. I heard Finral say:

"You want me to make a portal?" But I just said it's okay, and that I don't need it. Than, after I got out of the hideout and was sure no one was watching me, I teleported in an allyway in the Capital and went to look for Julius. I just realized I didn't know where we were meeting. I than saw him. Well, he was disguised, but it sure was him. He waves at me, and I followed him to, well, it seemed castle. As we went in, he transformed back to normal.

"Well hello Rimuru. It's nice seeing you. Now, let's go somewhere more private." He said, as he showed me to the room. It seemed to be his office. After we sat down, he started to talk.

"It seems we both wanted to meet each other." Julius said, looking at me.

"Yes, would you like to start with the reason first?" I asked him. He smiled.

"Why of course." He said, still smiling. " I took a liking to you ever since the entrance exam. Your magic seemed unusual and you overall seemed strong. And of course the way you just saw right through my disguise was shocking me." He than stopped to look at me.

"Yes, to most people, I am strange." I said. "I assume you would like to know how I did all of that?" Julius nodded. "Where to start from...? Let's start of with my magic." I said, and the Wizard King seemed even more interested. For more drama, I decided to turn into a slime.

It should be safe to do this around him. I thought. He seems like a person that can be trusted...[manga be like: what you talking about?] After all, he will be the one who will know about my plan.

I than watched him explode. Literally! Julius was so facinated by me turning into a slime, that I couldn't count how many questions he asked me in a few seconds. After he calmed down a little, I turned back to my human form.

"My magic is named slime magic. I will not be telling you everything about it at the moment. For now, it's enough to know I can turn into a slime." I said to Julius, who now had a little bit more serious expression.

"I see. You sure have intresting magic." He said.

"Yeah, I know. Now, I saw through your desguise because... Umm... I... I can sense magic and how much magic power a person has! Yeah!" I said, hoping he would buy it.

And I couldn't think of anything else! Of course!

"And yours seemed to be on a whole different level from captains magic... Um... So I figured you must me the Wizard King!" Please buy it!

"Well..." He said. "It does make sense. Your ability to sense magic power sure is useful Rimuru!"

"Huh? Oh! Yeah!"

"I would also like to know, why did you choose Yami's squad?" Julius asked me.

"I... I chose it because... Because..."

I can't really tell him I did it for my plan.

"I thought it would be nice to be near Asta. You see, we grew up together."

"Oh! That magicless boy! Yes, I understand now." Julius said. "Now, lets get to your questions."

And we got to my part... Great. I'm not gonna talk him about reincarnation, but I'll tell him about my dream.

"The reason why I requested this meeting is," that I didn't know what else to say... But he doesn't need to know that... "That I felt like I can trust you. And I felt like you are the person who can help me with my dream."

"Your dream?" He asked me. I nodded and continued talking.

"I have this childish dream, that I can built a town, a nation where all the people with small magic power can live, knowing they are safe. Knowing that no one is going to harm them." I said looking at Juliuses face.

For some time, Julius was thinking, but than he started to talk.

"I..." He said looking at me. "I do believe that is a good thing to do. To try and build a town or an nation like that is great. But the only problem is that some people won't agree with this. And than, if you succeed, you will have to face a lot of problems about economy, food, and sources for the people of your nation."

After he finished, I smiled gently. " Yes, I know it will be difficult. I just wanted to hear your thoughts on this. But I want you to promise me that no one else will know about this."

"I promise your no one will know."

A/N: Hi! Hope you liked it. If you have anything to add or any suggestions for the story, pls comment.