Chapter 6.

Rimuru P.O.V.

It was strange building. When we got closer to it, we started to hear yelling. Than, when Asta opened the door, a big fire ball started heading towards me. I just absorbed it. Asta tried to introduce himself, but no one heard him. Yami than shattered the wall end everyone hurried towards him, not even noticing Asta and me.

"Captain!" "You're back!" "Did you brought any new recruits?"

"Shut up!" Yami yelled. Everyone than sat in front of him, not saying a word. Than man next to Yami started talking.

"So, there they are. Our new recruits!" Je said.

Asta was nervous. He than said he was from Hage, and his name was Asta. Everyone looked at him blankly.

"Hage? That small village?" Asked pink haired girl.

Asta nodded. They than looked at me.

"My name is Rimuru Tempest. I am also firm church at Hage village." I said.

After some silence, the guy next to Yami said. "Okay, now that they know you, let me introduce them." He said as he went on to introduce every member of the Black Bulls. Than he introduced himself, guy next to him and the captain.

"Okay than!" Guy named Magna said. "Time to see if you actually get to go in this squad."

"Huh?! That do you mean?" Asta asked.

Than Magna went on how he needs to test us before we officially get into the squad.

I don't think this is a real thing but whatever... I thought.

"Uuu! I wanna fight one of them! This will be so fun!" Said Luck. He was jumping around happy. As I looked away from him, I saw Magna telling Asta to do push-ups and to break big rock with his head. Asta did all he asked, even the rock part. And than, came time for fighting. I carefully watched Magnas spell.

Fire magic... It can come in handy.

I watched him throw attack at Asta who easily cut through it. As I watched the spell, I copied it as well.

Asta seems to have anti magic. It's intresting... I wonder how that devil can use anti magic... Well, who cares?

"Rimuru! Let's go!" I heard Luck yell. "Let's fight!"

I stepped closer to Luck and whan I said I was ready, he started to attack me. I easily blocked his atack, and than I decided to use that spell I copied from Magna.

"Slime magic: copy magic, exploding fireball!" I yelled. Luck smiled widely, and got in position to block the attack.

The other Black Bulls were shocked.

"She cpied my spell! How did she do that!?" Magna asked.

Slime magic... Never heard of it, Yami thought, and he can copy magic with it to? That is some powerfully magic.

Back with me and Luck, I won by pinning Luck on the ground. Luck, when I let him go, stood up and looked at me smiling. "Again!" He said.

"Maybe some other time." I answered. I than looked over at Black Bulls, who were still shocked. "I'll explain my magic some other time. Can someone show me to my room please?"

"Wait!" Said Vanessa taking two robes and putting them on me and Asta. "There. Now you two are officially members of the squad!"

"Now, follow me Asta, you girl, follow Vanesa." Magna said.

"Hey! I'm a boy!" I yelled annoyed. I could hear Yami laugh behind me.

"Why do they always call you a girl Rimuru?" Asta asked me. He didn't even find it strange that I was looking more like a female. I guess it was just normal for him.

"Wait, you're a boy!?" Magna asked. Than he burst out laughing as well.

"Let's just go already..." I told them, getting into the hideout. After he stopped laughing, Magna showed us our rooms.

After I cleaned it little from dust, I layed down on my bed. I than turned into my slime form.

Haven't done this in a while, I thought. I wonder if others are sleeping already. I should make plans to meet up with them and discuss what we will do later on. Raphael, do you know the age of other two reincarnations?

"Answer, yes. Their age is 17 and 19."

So not much older... Good...

And so, I soon fell asleep. When I woke up in the morning,I heard knock on the door. It was Asta. He got me out of the bed (literally) and took me to go with him so Magna would show us around the hideout. After some time we stoped and saw a girl with silver hair and purple eyes. She was wearing the Black Bulls robe. She tried to cast a spell and hit Asta with it, but spell, when it reached Asta, turned the other way and hit Magna instead.

So she can't control her magic... I thought. And she tryst to act like she is more important to hide that fact. It's either that or she is just a spoiled brat.

Than the girl, which I came to know was Noelle Silva, threw her robe on flor and left leaving Asta and Magna in shock.

That same day, I was walking through the forest, when I saw Asta looking at someone through the bushes. The person saw him and it turned out to be that Noelle girl. Than, it seemed that she lost control of her magic. All around her was water which was going up in the air. All the Black Bulls got out of the base to see what is happening i hurried to them.

I'll let Asta deal with this.

"Kid, can't you do something?" Yami asked me.

"No. But Asta is flying her right now. Ask him to cut through it or something." I said. Yami than grabbed Asta and trowed him at the gigant weather thingy. As Asta cut through it, he and Noelle started falling down, but than Finral cought them with portal, which sent tem to the ground.

Noelle was keeping her head down. It seemed that she expected us to get angry or something. Than Asta came to her and helped her get up.

"You have some awesome magic power Noelle." He said. Noelle looked at him.

"Y-you really think that?" She asked him.

"Yes, he does. Your magic is awesome. You just need a little training." I told her. She smiled at me. Than Vanessa put her robe back on her. After some time, we all went inside again.

A/N: Hi, sorry for not posting for some time. I'll make sure to post more often from now on.