Chapter 8.

Rimuru P.O.V.

The next day we got our payment, and one day off. As captain Yami said that, I went to my room. After I locked the door,  I decided to write four letters for my friends. I than used shadow portal to give them their letters.

I wish they were closer. Than I could have just used Thought Communication. I sighed. Well, I told them to meet me in Capital where exam was held. Better start going than.

And with that, I got out of my room and started heading out of the hideout.

"Rimuru! Wait!" Someone shouted for me. It was Vanessa. "Aren't you coming with us?" She asked me.

"No." I answered her. "I'm meeting some friends at the capital."

"You can still come with us to the capital." She said, trying to get me to go with them.

"No, I'll go by myself. Bye!" I said as I hurried out. when I was outside, I used special motion to get to the capital. After I got there, I waited for my friends. After about fifteen minutes, I saw Aya heading towards me. Than, I saw Nao and Haru coming from the other direction. I waved at them. We than waited for Ume to come. Some time passed when Aya pointed at one direction and said.

"Look! There she is! But... She isn't alone..." Aya said, whispering last sentence.

As they got closer, I looked at the boy that was with her. He had long, messy vermilion hair.

"Hi guys!" Ume said. "This is my squad mate, Leopold Vermillion." She said looking at him with, it seemed, fake smile. Leopold, however, didn't seem to notice it.

"Hello, my name is Rimuru Tempest. It's nice to meet you." I said as I shaked his hand.

"Oh! You're the guy that got all the hands of the captains!" He said. "To bad we aren't on the same squad."

"Yea..." I than looked at Ume behind him. She was glaring at him. It seemed he didn't ask to come here. I smiled. I decided to use though communication.

'Aya, Ume, Haru and Nao. Do you hear me?' I said in my thoughts.

'What the- You can do this Rimuru?' I heard Harus voice in my head.

'That is awesome!' Ume said

'Okay, we need to get rid of Leopold. He does seem nice, but I need to talk to you all alone.' I said in my thoughts.

And so, we were looking around, trying to get Leopold to go away. As time passed, it was already noon. Leopold was still with us. I was getting annoyed. I than saw him looking at something in other direction. I started to walk fast in the closest alleyway. The others followed me.

"Finally got rid of him!" Ume said exhausted.

"Yea." I said, and started to walk away. "Let's go. He might find us."

We than saw an old lady selling some stuff. She looked at me.

Is it just me, or is than not an old lady? I asked myself.

"Notice, that is not an old lady. It seems to be an desguise." Raphael answered my thoughts.

Interesting...

After passing the old lady, I sensed great power. I turned around and looked at her.

"Who are you actually?" I asked her.

"I'm sorry, but I don't know what you mean young man." She said, quietly

Raphael, can you tell who she is? I sensed more mana in her than any of the captains.

"Notice, the person in desguise seems to be the Wizard King, Julius Novachrono. He has time magic."

Wizard King!? For real!? That's awesome! I need to tell everyone else.

'Guys! That is the wizard king. I know it's bizarre, but it's true. I'll explain how I know that later, I promise!' I told them. They all looked at the old lady.

"So you are the wizard king." I said looking how his expression changes. He was now shocked. Than, he quickly changed into his true form. He had short messy blond hair, purple eyes and a mark of a six pointed star on his forehead. He than looked at me, at first worried, but than...

"Wow! What kind of magic did you use!? That is amazing!" Julius said as his eyes sparkled.

"Notice, individual Julius Novachrono seems to be 'magic nerd'. He seems to be interested about different kinds of magic and their use." Raphael said.

I can use this to my adventage to make him pay attention.

He looked at me normally. "I just sensed your mana. I didn't use any kind of magic for that." I said to Julius.

"Oh, but what is your magic like?" He asked me.

"I use slime magic." I replied simply. He looked at me for a second before responding.

"Whoa! I never heard about that! What is it like?" But before Julius could continue questioning me, something appeared next to him and man in it shouted. It appeared to be some kind of communication.

"I already told you to go back and actually do your work! You can't just go around! This is the last warning! I told you an hour ago to get back and you still aren't here!" The man shouted at the Wizard King. Julius just smiled.

"Calm down Marx, I'll be there soon-"

"You told me the same thing an hour ago! You need to get back here right now!"

"Fine, fine, I'll come back." Than he looked at me and started talking to me.

"I haven't gotten your name yet. And the others of course." He said looking around. By now, Marx was gone.

"Yes, of course. My name is Rimuru Tempest. This is," I pointed at Haru" Haru, that is Nao, than Aya and Ume. We are childhood friends." I said as I pointed to the rest.

The truth will come out eventually, but for now, I'll tell him this.

"Ah, I see. Well, I am Julius Novachrono, the Wizard King, as you already know."

"Yes, now, looks like you're in a hurry. So I'll just get straight to the point. I would like for us to have a meeting soon. I have some things I want to make clear." I said as I looked straight into his eyes. Julius just smiled and nodded.

"That would be excellent. I'll sent you day and place of our meeting through Yami."

"Yes, that is fine with me. Now I hope to see you soon Wizard King." I smiled, turned away and began walking. Just as I reached the end of an alley, I saw that he was gone.

A/N: Hi! Sorry I didn't post sooner, but I was on a school trip and I didn't have internet. I don't know if any of you have read the latest black clover chapter but I'm kinda shocked of what happened in it. Anyway, hope you liked it and thank you for your suggestions. Next part should be explaining about Tempest. Bye!