Your New Boyfriend

So uh just letting you know that most of this is not based on the real Wilbur soot and is all made up in my head. So that means not all the names are accurate anyways enjoy this chapter gremlins <3

Wilburs P.O.V

"Andddddd done its been posted," I say as I relax in my chair.

"I still cant believe we made a song about your stupid love interests," Joe says a bit annoyed.

I couldn't help but blush from the embarrassment, I mean its not my fault I have to deal with people stealing my bitches!

"Well unlike you I actually want to marry someone I love," I say rolling my eyes.

"HEY I LOVE EMMA WITH ALL MY HEART YOU MOTHER FUCKING BITCH!"

I just role my eyes in response to his yelling.

"Anyways, I'm going to go offline for a bit," I say sitting up a bit.

"Fine but you better not be staying up all night trying to call your ex Girlfriend," Joe says  a bit annoyed. 

Like always.

"No promisses," 

And with that I left the call.

I decided it was best for me to eat dinner since it was already 6:34 . So I went to get my shoes on and head to Burger King. I decided it was best for me to walk there considering it is walking distance.

--Time skip when he gets there---

I Enter the small building to be greeted by the casher member.

"Hello! what can I get you?" The man said with a warming smile.

Kinda hot-

"can I get a whopper? I was told by someone that its good-," I say a bit unsure.

"Wait- is this person's name jack?" He says slightly tilting his head.

"Actually yeah-" I say rubbing the back of my neck.

"Alright then would you like anything too drink with your meal?" He says giving me the cutest smile- wait tf-

"uhm- Dr. Pepper please," I say as I feel my face heat up.

"Is that it?"  he says. 

"Uhm yea-," before I could finish my sentence A lady pushes me away from where I was ordering.

"BABE ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH HIM!?" She says in a very obnoxiose voice to the man in front of me.

"N-no! ofc not! Im just trying to take this kind mans order-" he says as a pink blush spreads across his face.

"OH MY GOD YOUR BLUSHING! HOW DARE YOU CHEAT ON ME YOU GAY ASSWHOLE!" She says. 

wait- I recognize her voice- 

"Wait- DONNA?" I say stoked to see her.

ofc it was the one e girl that I wrote a song about. 

Donna.

"WILBUR?! HOW COULD YOU! YOU KNOW THAT IM HIS GF HOW COULD YOU!" She says to me looking like she was going to kill me.

"I didn't even know what he looked like-" I say.

"YOU LITERALLY MADE A WHOLE SONG ABOUT HOW HE LOOKS ARE YOU REALLY THAT STUPID?" She screams.

oh wait- fuck I did write a song about it- how did she know?-

"DO YOU KNOW WHAT IM DUMPING YOU YOU PEACE OF SHIT!" She says looking at her once boyfriend...

jared.

A/N

Sorry about my spelling its not the best. ill try to post twice a week or hopefully more. Anyways I hope you enjoyed the chapter!