Why

Sorry about my spelling mistakes I don't rly proof read. anyways enjoy! :3

Wilbur's P.O.V 

"Damn I met you like a second ego and  immediately make you get a brake up," I say looking down at my feet.

"Its fine man I hated her anyway," He says rubbing there back of his head. "Anyway ill get you your food sorry about that," 

He then walked to the back of the kitchen to send the order. 

(Sorry if this is not accurate I don't leave my house much)

-Time skip when he comes back with the food bc why not-

"And here is your order," He says handing me the bag of food. 

"Thank you kind sir," I say with a smile before leaving the building.

I walk to my very dumpy car and get in it. I sigh looking at the time. It was already 7:00 and I haven't even ate dinner yet.

Before I started to drive my car back to my house I decided I should look in the bag that held my food incase they fucked up my order.

So I reached into the bag and pulled out the Receipt, and took a glance at it before noticing something hand written at the bottom.

It was his number. 

I smiled like a fucking idiot reading the last bit of the number and decide I should just go home.

The drive was normal. As usual people honking at me all the time because of how jelouse they are of my amazing driving skills.

When I got home it was quiet. Like normal but it felt rather to quiet. I walked to the kitchen and laid the bag on the counter top before grabbing the receipt out of the bag and putting Jareds number into my phone. 

-Hot Stuff (Jared)-

I smile at the name I put him as before deciding I should eat my dinner and head to bed.

Sorry for the short chapter! I just got back from my soft ball game and I didn't really feel like writing much but I did anyways! I hope you enjoyed this chapter bc it was a pain to write!

345 words :3