I don't know what to name this

I have no clue on what to do for this chapter so its prob going to be crap. Anyways enjoy!

Tw: cursing

I wake up to the sound of my annoying ass alarm.

I rub my eyes before I started to beat my alarm so it could stop its annoying ring. 

I got out of bed and did the usually. change my clothes, Brush my teeth, And eat breakfast.

If you haven't noticed yet I live in a very empty house. I live with three people. Me, Myself, And I. My best friends.

but anyways. I was eating my cereal (The best breakfast ever) when I realized that I still haven't texted Jared. So thats what I did.

I pick it up to see that jared had texted me. 

Hot stuff (Jared)

you : Hello :)

Hot stuff (Jared): Hi!

That was quick  I thought to myself .

You: So do you want to hang out today? 

Hot stuff (Jared): Ofc! Where do you want to hang out? 

You: Uhm- Maybe at my house? 

Hot stuff (Jared): Sounds cool what's your address

You: 123 no house lane you can come whenever

Hot stuff (Jared): Okay I'll come around 3:30 is that okay? 

You: Ofc! 

Hot stuff (Jared): Okay then! See you then ;)

 I blush at the text before turing off my phone and continuing eating my very delicious not expired cereal.

When I finished I put my bowl in the sink and start to clean my house. I didn't have to  much to clean since I surprising keep my house clean.

After I finished cleaning I decided I would stream for the time being.

I got ready for the stream before pressing the 'Go Live' button.

"Hey chat! How are you chat?" I say with in a exiting tone in my voice.

Iminlovewithaegirl: your mom.

Egirlsareweird: Why so exited something happen? 👀

Jaredisasussybaka: Yo wilbitch you okay? 

"Well you see chat. I think- I'm 90% sure. that I have a date tonight," I say spacing the words out to give suspense. 

Iminlovewithaegirl: Good for you man.

Jaredisasussybaka: Bruh them simps are gonna be so sad.

After reading chat I decided I should change the discussion. 

After a very boring stream I decided I should end and get ready for jared to come. I said my goodbyes to chat and ended the stream.

I got up from my chair and went to my kitchen to see what I could eat for a late lunch.

I decide I would just make myself a sandwich. 

Once I finished eating I heard a knock on the door.

Must be him!

Cliffhanger yay :D

Sorry for the useless chapter. I couldn't really come up with anything.

Also I think in the other chapter there might be a make out scene that you can skip if your uncomfortable with them :) Anyways tysm for reading and ill see you in the next chapter!

461 words :3