Date

I finally have a idea for the day! Sorry if this gets a bit weird Im not used to writing gay shit.

Tw:Fluff, Gay shit, cursing,

I open the door to see Jared. standing at the front door with flower bouquet in his hand. (Is that how you spell it?)

"Hello Wil!" He says before walking into my house.

"Hello! Did you get any lunch before you left?" I say walking to my kitchen.

"No I've actually been very busy this whole day," He says rubbing the back of his head.

"Oh thats fine! I dont think I have any food here since im to last to go to the store so do you want to go to a restaurant with me? I ate a shitty lunch anyway," I say looking at my empty pantry.

"Sounds good! We can take my car," Jared says placing the flowers on the table.

We both walk out the door and into his car. It was a lot better then my shit ass car.

No surprise.

His driving is also a lot better then me to. Eh I guess im better at other things like...- 

"So where are we going?" Jared says glancing at me.

"Why are you asking me? Your the one who is driving," I say laughing a bit.

"True," He says with a giggle. 

God his giggle is cute.

"Cute," I say quietly trying to not let him hear.

I turn my head towards jared to see him blushing. 

He's so easy to mess with.

I think as I grin.

"So you know Donna?" He says turning his head to face me.

"Yeah she's my ex," I say looking away from him.

"Oh shit sorry for asking," He says looking back at the road.

"Eh it's fine I already found someone else to go after," I say turning back to him with an evil grin.

"O-oh-" He says realizing I was looking at him.

I look at the road to see that there was a red light.

Perfect timing.

Right when he turned his head back to the road I quickly kissed him on the cheek making him blush like an idiot.

"Your so easy to fluster," I say in between laughs.

"S-shut u-up-" He says blushing even more.

After that we kinda just stayed quiet for the rest of the drive before we finally arrived.

DONE! sorry if its a bit bad but I don't rly have any ideas so I'm prob going to do a big time skip in the next chapter sorry about that. Anyways hope you enjoyed! (I didnt proof read)

407 words