Saving Miko

( The day was supposed to be an ordinary day for the Autobots and their human allies. Instead, they are currently in a battle with the Decepticons alongside their human liaison named Agent Fowler, and a group of marines.  The battle was currently being fought over a blade that was on its way to the Jasper Museum)

"What's your deal this time con? Why are you attacking a museum transport?" Asked  Fowler as he and his men shot at the Decepticons. " ( Kicks Optimus away and then holds up the human-sized sword). It is said that this sword has enough power to make someone strong enough to rival that of a god or stand up to a titan. I intend to study its power and find a to use it for my own purposes." Said Megatron as he went back to battling Optimus Prime.  " ( Kicks Arcee away). Curse that Megatron, he does not know the power that he trifles with." Said Airachnid as she blocks a punch from  Arcee. " Oh and you do Airachnid? ( Watches Airachnid give her a look that says that she does). How would you know what that sword can do." Said Arcee as she continued to trade blows with Airachnid. "  I can't say it here,  but let's just say that I've seen what a similar sword could do and it scared me." Said Airachind as they both heard someone yell for someone to stop and then look to where the voice came from only to see  Dana chasing after Miko.

( Unknown sword)

" ( Looks at the two young girls before watching  Dana try to stop  Miko)

" ( Looks at the two young girls before watching  Dana try to stop  Miko). That girl is becoming more trouble than she's worth. ( Yells to get their attention). YOU TWO,  WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU DOING HERE? THIS ISNT A SAFE PLACE FOR YOU!" Yelled  Fowler as he watched  Dana bonk  Miko on the top of the head. "  Now look at what you've done, the bots are going to need to risk their lives for us now your idiot." Said Dana. " I am not going to miss out on this." Said Miko until  Dana cuts her off. " You will get either yourself, the Autobots, or me and Raf killed. Why can't you get that through your thick skull?" Said Dana. "Hmm. ( Kicks  Optimus away and then holds up the sword). What a joyful occasion,  I get to kill the one human that has vexed me for so long." Said Megatron as he threw the sword at  Miko and Dana.

( Play this song for this part of the chapter)

" That fool, he may have just doomed us. ( looks at Arcee). What is the girl's last name?  tell me or watch as that sword kills Dana." Said Airachind. " I don't have to tell you anything  Airachind. ( Looks toward  Dana and Miko). GET OUT OF THE WAY YOU TWO, NOOOOW!" Said Arcee as she watched the sword fly toward the two girls. "  What is she yelling about? Nothing's coming at us. ( Suddenly feels herself get shoved to the ground and then quickly turns around only to look in shock and horror at the sight of  Dana getting stabbed by a blade and then pinned to the wall as she screams in pain). Wha-what, bu-but there was nothing coming at us.  ( Hears someone yell Dan's name and then looks to see  Arcee running towards her). Arcee I." Said Miko only to shut her mouth after the glare from Arcee as she runs over to  Dana.

( If the song is faster than you reading then rewind it to the one-minute marker { 1:00})

" Oh no, Dana. Just hang in there, ok I'm gonna get this out of you." Said Arcee only to stop when she feels Dana place her hands on her wrist. " Don't Arcee,  if you do that. It'll just speed up my death." Said Dana. " But I can't just leave you here.  I will find some way to save you." Said Arcee in worry. "It's ok Ceecee. Besides, at least I know I died doing something good." Said  Dana as her head slowly lowers. " No I am not losing you, not now not ever." Said Arcee as she goes to pull the sword out only to be sent back six feet while everyone else was launched back ten feet back and then watches as  Dana's eyes suddenly burst open before tearing herself off the sword and then grabbing it once she was off.

" ( Looks at Dana). She's just like her, that stab should have killed the girl. ( Thinks for a second). The only reason for it not to kill her is it belongs to her. ( Notices two shadows looking at them from across the battlefield). If those are who I think they are, I had better leave quickly. Darn it and I had hoped that she was wrong. " Said Airachnid as she transformed into her stealth helicopter mode and flew away. " ( Watches Airachnid fly away). Airachnid, you dare abandon this battle. Come back and fight. ( Aims his ion cannon at her only for his shot to then miss as his arm was kicked of course before looking at the one to do it and see the recently dead  Dana). You dare think that you can challenge me. I will tear you in two." Said Megatron as he then tries to smash her, blast her or slice her with his sword, only for her to continuously dodge his attacks and then send him flying with a hard kick to the head.

" Did she just kick him in the head like it was nothing?"  Asked Breakdown as he then watches  Dana tear through the Decepticon drones. " Yes, Breakdown I believe she did.  ( Gets knocked to the ground by a damaged  Dreadwing that was thrown at him by  Dana). Soundwave we request a groundbridge." Said Knockout as he and  Breakdown dragged  Megatron and  Dreadwing through the groundbridge.

" (Watches the Decepticons flee through their groundbridge and then looks at  Dana). Did that just happen?" Asked Bulkhead. " ( Walks over to  Dana only to immediately catch her before she falls to the ground). Whatever it was, it's over now. ( picks up Dana and the sword bridal style and then glares at Miko). YOU'RE LUCKY THE BLADE DIDN'T KILL HER MIKO,  HOW MANY TIMES MUST WE TELL YOU THAT WHAT WE DO IS NOT A GAME? IT'S LIFE OR DEATH FOR US MIKO. (   Looks at Optimus after he calls for a groundbridge). If you need me, sir. I'll be in my room taking care of Dana." Said  Arcee as she walked through the ground bridge that had appeared across from her.