Cousin Nero And Goliath

( It has been three weeks since the Battle on the rocky highway. Since then,  Moka and  Loona have tested Dana's devil form to see what she can do with it. They had already seen the type of speed that it had given her during the battle. The only thing left was to test her strength, and right now. Her devil form can match a full-force kick from Moka. A kick which from what the Autobot's point of view can send Autobots the size of Bulkhead flying twelve feet.  Currently, Dana was driving through Jasper on Arcee with Moka riding alongside them on Chromia and Loona in Elita)  

( Dana's Devil Trigger)

" So this is what it feels like to live in a peaceful place here on earth

" So this is what it feels like to live in a peaceful place here on earth.  Now I understand why you guys fight even harder than you did on  Cybertron. This world is just as beautiful as Cybertron and yet has so much more to offer it. I can't wait to see what it has in store for us after all of this is over." Said Chromia. "  Takes out her phone and looks at a text that she received before putting the phone back into her pocket). Well gang, it looks like our quiet time will have to be postponed. It looks like we have a demon to beat seventy miles away. I got a text from Dana's cousin saying that a demon that he had defeated once before is back. He's asked if you would like to  help him with this." Said Loona. 

" Are you kidding,  I'm game. Let's head over there now." Said  Dana as the group then drove over to the given location." This will be fun since from what he had told us last time. This demon was a little bigger than Cerberus but just as strong." Said Moka. " That'll make it all the more fun when we beat him. " Said Dana. " One slight thing Dana. This demon calls himself Goliath. ( Notices the red glow in Dana's eyes).  So he may try to   make himself sound powerful." Said  Moka. " ( Feels Dana's grip on her handlebars tighten). Easy partner, save that rage for when we get there ok." Said Arcee. " Ya, sure thing Arcee." Said Dana.

( Seven hours later)

" ( Drives through Jasper until they come up on a van driving through a rocky highway with the words devil may cry on the side). Hey  Nero, long time no see. How have things been? Said  Moka. " ( Looks to his right to see three vehicles driving beside the van.  Good so far,  we've just been doing the usual. We even hear that  Trina was recently spotted here. Any idea where she is now? Said Nero.

(DMC Van)