Albedo

Another NSFW!!
       sub albedo.. very nice indeed
Requested (thanks again!!)

         I don't know how long I can keep this up.

It's been about... 3 weeks since Albedo let me touch him. He said it was because "You scared Sucrose away" something like that. I mean, it's not my fault she ran off when she walked in on us kissing? I don't know why I had to be the one getting a penalty!

It's also not my fault that... Albedo looks so good today.. holy shit.

Off days are my favorite. Albedo has it off, and so do I. But recently, he's been wearing the sexiest stuff! I don't know if it's to interrogate me, but I'm 100% OKAY with it!

"Y/n could you.. please stop staring at me." He said softly, continuing whatever he was doing before. "Bedo.. can I maybeee be let off of this punishment, please!?" I got down on my knees, practically begging. "Y/n, get off the floor," he said, "I was already going to let you off, stop being such a baby." I looked down at him, slight blush of embarrassment dusted my cheeks.

"Can I touch you.. please?" I kept my focus on him, and he nodded. "THANK YOU, ALBEDO! I WON'T KISS YOU IN YOUR OFFICE ANYMORE!" I was lying buttt.. I wanted to be able to touch him so I had to sugarcoat it a little! 

I pulled him into a hug, feeling his arms wrap around my neck. He's not a physical touch person, I always make sure to ask and if he's okay with it. I usually know that he's comfortable if he wraps his limbs around me!

"I'm sorry," he buried his face in my neck, "I don't like making you upset." His usual monotone voice was higher pitched, making me curious.. "Baby~.. you're good, don't be sorry." I hugged his waist, kissing his head.

"I don't usually ask.." "Yes." I cut him off, picking him up. "Guess you could tell what I was going to say.."

"Of course? Your movements and hell, your outfit were pretty dead giveaways!"
"Don't say that, I thought I did I good-job hiding it!"

"Can I suck you off?" He was already laying down, soon spreading his legs. "I don't see why not~"
I got between his legs, slipping his undergarment off. Kissing his inner thigh, "This is okay?" I looked up at the flustered man staring back at me, receiving a nod.

I propped his ass up, kissing his tip. I felt a pair of legs wrapping around my neck, urging me to lower my head. Soon, I had his full cock in my mouth. Hearing pleasant moans, some whimpers, a hint of whining, and of course, the sound of his dick sliding in my mouth. I could honestly listen to this all day and never get bored.

"N-N/N~, stop..!" His legs were already off my neck. Ohhh.. I was edging him at this point! Very pleasant, my favorite! I didn't talk because Albedo definitely enjoys my voice, meaning I shouldn't talk in order for him not to.. shoot?

I decided to stop, already hard myself, I sat between his thighs. Making him keep his hand at the base of his dick. I made him lick my palm, just to make my cock less painful going in. He's oddly obedient to me, not judging! "Such a good boy~" I thrusted into him, hearing a squeak and soon whimpering. "S-So fast..! I didn't even get to regain my focus!"

"F-Fuck, keep going there" I had him doggy styled, hair in my hand, pulling his head up to kiss me. He hasn't let go of his dick this whole time, definitely deserves a treat.. "I-I'm close, Bedo~!" I had my face against his back, kissing his spine. "Can I let gooo.. it's painful.." His whining made me want to keep him unable to release, but I'm not that kind of person! Maybe

"Y-Yeah, whatever!" I couldn't say no, even if I enjoyed seeing him like this. He came as soon as he let go, his legs weakened. I pulled out and came on his back. Leaning over him.