Ayato 2

Hii so sorry about the ending on the first one (I'm not) Same warnings!

Fuck.. Ayato's fingertips traced my jawline, leaving my skin cold. "Please?" His eyes moved to mine, almost as if he were demanding. I couldn't look him in the eyes, my embarrassment rushed through me, making my body hot. "Y..Yeah..."

His evil smirk was plastered on his face, fixing his hips above mine. "Be a good boy, okay?" After stroking my shaft, he sat. I winced, unable to guide his body with my hands tied. He moved his hips slowly, holding onto the rope that was neatly knotted on my chest. I sucked on his collarbone, whimpering from the tightness around my cock.

"Do you want to move your hips, N/n?" Ayato whispered, his breath hitching slightly. I looked up at him, begging, "Yes .. Sir, I do." I stuttered over my words, my eyes watered from him moving faster on me. "Oh, sweetheart, don't look at me like that.." He pushed my shoulders down, hoping on my dick faster. I took his moaning as a sign I could move my hips.

My thrusting was slow at first, slowly getting harder. Ayato fell on my chest, making me do the work now. Licking his neck, I bit down to his shoulder. His moaning made my hips stutter, I want to cum but I know I can't. His normally cold body soon became a radiator. Sweat trickled down my forehead, still keeping my pace. "I want to touch you, please."

I whispered against his neck, Ayato sat up, bringing me with him. "I suppose you've been good enough.." He slowly undid the ropes on my hands, leaving the ones on my chest there. As soon as I got my hands free, I pinned his body down. I clawed into his beautiful hips, my thrusts hard and deep.

I might've startled him. I kept my eyes on his pretty lips, watching them pry open when my tip hit his prostate. "S..Shouldn't have teased you that much." I shut him up with my mouth. My hips never stopped moving as I kissed him. The slapping noise of our hips clashing rang around the room, I didn't want to put too much pressure on his hips so I slowed down, a little.

I pulled my face back, kissing his forehead as I slowly fucked him. "You're going to startle everyone if you keep moaning like that." I bit down on his ear, gently, giving his face kisses when I picked up my speed again. Ayato wrapped his arms around my neck, whimpering in my ear. "Good b..boy, so good.."

I was thrown over the edge. I held onto his cock and pounded him. "Inside or out." I groaned, my head fuzzy. "Out, please." His moans got covered by his hand when I pulled out to stroke out shafts together.

. . .

I sat down, waiting for Ayato to come out of the shower. I was confused about what we were. I don't want to be a casual fuck buddy, I like him too much. I heard the door open but he didn't come out.

Gave up waiting, I went to the shower and stood there. It shouldn't matter.

"Y/n? Are you in the shower?" I heard Thoma outside the door. What if he saw all the rope? Ayato just left it there when we finished. I opened the door, looking at him. "Just got out, what's wrong?" His eyes fixated on the droplets coming down from my hair. "Uh, Ayato has something for you. He didn't say anything other than to look for you!" He smiled with his eyes closed.

"Oh, alright." I walked out, going to put the slippers I left in Ayato's room on.

There were treats in there when I walked in. Ayato came towards me, taking my hands. "I'm amazed with your treatment and ability. You're very calming but stern. I don't want you to think I only need you for your body, I care about you dearly, Y/n. Please, be with me."