Ayato

Nsfw // bondage, kinky shit ..

"Ah, Ayaka, could I borrow Y/n?" Ayato came into the room. Thoma and I hanging around the estate with Ayaka. We've grown closer since I've been working here.

Extremely close to Ayato.

"Oh, I suppose. Bye!" Ayaka cheerfully said. I stood up, giving my goodbyes. Ayato waited at the door, leaning slightly on the frame. He smiled widely before stepping out with me. "How are you doing." He stood slightly behind me, his hand creeping up to my waist.

"I've been well, you?" I leaned back into him, feeling is hands moving down. "I've been great. How are you feeling from last time." His voice got softer, leading me to his room.

I could feel his slowly hardening member against me. Going along with it, moving my hips against his. "Mm .. fine, I guess." He gripped my hips, stopping my movement. "Fine? Have you missed me?" His cocky voice ringed in my ears, getting my knees weaker.

"Hmm .. if I say no?" My lips curled into a grin, he moved to my neck. "I doubt it. I could practically feel your eyes burning into me." Leaving soft kisses on my neck, he moved me to the floor.

He started slow, moving my clothing to the side. Making sure it doesn't get in our way. "Now, sweetheart, I'll be right back. Stay, and look pretty for me." My heart fluttered. Sweetheart. Just sounds so admirable.

Ayato came back with his certain ropes and toys. "Be a really good boy for me while I'm getting you ready. I'll reward you." He whispered against my ear, kissing my cheek. I nodded, following what he says. The ropes were tight around my wrists, they didn't hurt, but they were tight. Ayato worked his way down my legs, leaving bite marks on my inner thighs.

"Looks how handsome you are." He softly said, kissing me. I wanted to hold him, feel him. "Could you help me while I prepare myself?" His soft hands glided against the waistband of his pants, slowly, he pulled them down. The gasp he let out when my eyes followed his member, the way he already positioned himself so I could see everything. I turned over to my knees, kissing his stomach.

Ayato's body responded as it always does, slight jolts. Though he said he was going to prep himself, I could tell he was too distracted to even think of it. Making my way to his tip, leaving soft kisses down his shaft. Soon enough, it was in my mouth. I kept my eyes on his, watching his face as I took his whole cock in my mouth. "D ... Don't look at me like that, I won't be able to keep myself controlled."

His breathless moans ringed throughout the room; my speed picked up. I bobbed my head the right speed, earning groans in return. I'd pull my head up, and his his thighs. Can't use my hands, might as well compromise. Soon enough, Ayato told me to stop. I picked my head up, sitting up on my knees. "I don't want anything in your mouth today, okay? You've earned it."

He pet my head, moving his way above me. "N/n, let me ride you, please."

(Will be continued)