4. Mate

Nova's POV:

I should confess something

Iv never been kissed so when it finally happened it i sort of freaked out.

"mate"

Just as we were getting into it my hand swept across his face with a thwack! I slapped him and when his head whipped back around, I gasped. I was struck again by how beautiful he was. A real work of art. well over 6 feet, maybe 6 ft 5 in with curly black hair and a great body, I had no doubt he had abs under the tight black t-shirt he wore.

All in all, this dude was HOT. And I just slapped him. Crap!

"I-I..." I stammered. I was held captive by his deep brown eyes, eyes that were shooting fire at me.

"Im sorry"

"You should be" he bit back rubbing the stubble on his jaw with his hand. His eyes swept over me and I squirmed. I wished for some reason that he liked what he saw. But instead of smiling or even apologizing like a normal human, the dude literally beared his teeth and growled in disgust at me! Like what the heck?!?!?!?!

Iv never heard anyone growl before, and it filled me with dread and excitement both. What was wrong with me? My cheeks heated up and my gaze fluttered to the tile floor at my feet...

"I'm sorry," I said again

"Ha ha you sure pack a mean punch," the random guy said letting out a little laugh.

"Well, it was more of a slap," I said giggling...
We shared a chuckled.
"What you're name" I asked him.
"It's..."

-------

A/N:

Ooooooo a cliffhanger! What's the mystery guys name? Leave your guess in the comments below!

P.S. SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. Life has been pretty busy and I was dealing with a lot of writers block but I'm back now ;)

Love ya wolfies! <3