6. Finn's POV

Finn's POV

I parked my truck snd got out of the car. i quickly ran into the halls to try to find her. I saw her just around the corner and I hid behind the wall

No, i'm not a stalker, don't judge me.

Nova was wearing my gift! Would she figure out the meaning behind it? Would she figure out I was a merman???

Just then, a really ugly dude i'v never seen before shows up and pushes MY nova into the lockers. Then he started making out with her?! What the fr*ck

Wait a minute... on the side of his neck was a wolf tattoo with a crescent moon and clawmarks beside it...

Is he of the moon colonies?? That means he's a wolf!

Oh no... he couldnt find me here. All merpeople had to keep in the ocean... or else. 

The bell rang at this exact moment and I started to rush down the hall toward them I hoped they wouldn't notice me but i had to get to my class

I almost loled when Nova pushed him back and slapped him hard across the face

haha yes

They talked for a bit about something as I tried to rush past them and get to homeroom.

Just then the jerk locked eyes with me, and growled under his breath... "Merm" I booked it around the corner, running faster than i ever had in my entire life but not before he chucked his open waterbottle at me from behind. water soaked my shirt and i knew i was in trouble.

I heard Nova shout, "Hey!" and that destracted him enough. I slipped into a side closet just before i was no longer able to walk.

My tail was long, long enough where i had to lay on my back on the ground and put my tail upwards to not feel extremely cramped. It was aqua blue, just like my truck, with a back fin, side finds, and a navy blue fluke. and honestly? I kinda liked my tail. But it was so annoying to deal with, and right now i was mad. I would have to be super quiet in here and i could not move until i dried off for me to change back.

This could take a while...

-------

A/N:

Hey wolfies! Poor Finn!! What do you think happens next???

Kiki <3