part 7 - past revealed

So in this part the past of behir will be revealed.. let's continue the part.
______________________________________

Scene - rivanya date at cafe or We can see they are discussing something important...

Ritik - Shivu our plan is successful now. They agreed to marry eachother.

Shivu - good ! Now they will be together soon.

Ritik - thanks shivu, because of you they both were together. Ager Tum ne us din bela ko rote hue nahi dekha hota to hum kabhi sach ko jaan nhi paate.

Shivanya smile 😊 - arey isme thanks kaisa. Unhone hume ek kiya ab hum unhe ek kerenge.. or vaise bhi me apne ...hone vaale dever or jiju ...and... apni behan and ..hone vaali devrani ...ke liye itna nhi ker sakti....now we will make them fine...

........................ FLASHBACK........................

SHIVANYA saw bela crying in her room.

Bela to herself - kyu mahir kyu ? Kyu kiya Tumne esa kyu mujhe us din dokha diya.. jab tumne mujhe propose kiya tha tab sab kitna accha tha. Tum Mai or humara pyaar per sab khatam ho gaya jab tum pub vaale din uss chudail ruhi ke saath..chii...

Then shivanya was shocked 😲 after hearing this.. she called ritik and told him everything. Then they hired a detective and know all the things about behir , ruhi , and Rehan...

Detective - dekhiye mujhe sab pata chal gaya hai.. mai aapko batata hu.

Rivanya nodded and he started telling everything deeply about past...

Behir flashback -

When bela and mahir proposed eachother they are very happy.. but after some days they went to pub and the day in which they went pub changed their life...
Mahir and bela are dancing with each other.. but somewhere Some people was jealous.. they were non other than Ruhi and Rehan. Ruhi likes mahir and Rehan don't actually like but lust on bela and her property. So they planned something..
Mahir ordered some juice while ruhi bribes the waiter and mix white powder on Mahir's juice. Then mahir takes the juice and drink it then one waiter fell some water on mahir.. he told him to go to the room no. 250 to clean his dress.. Mahir accused bela than go to the room.
Later mahir feel very weak and dizzy. Then ruhi came and take out his shirt and also take out her shoulder cut crop top.. and then trys to make out with mahir as he was not in his sence..
Just then a waiter came and tell Bela that mahir call her in room 250. Bela goes and what she saw that mahir is making love with ruhi.
( Actually he was not.. ruhi tried to Show that they are making love.)
Bela was Fully broken...
Ruhi to Mahir - mahir do you love me ?
Mahir (thought that she was bela ) - yes i love you unconditionally.
Bela goes in trauma for some seconds..
Bela ran from there.. and drink very strong alcohol.
Then Rehan came - hey Bela what's up.
Bela - nothing ( in anger )
Rehan - can I ask you something.
Bela - yes say.. in rude tone...
Rehan - do you love me..
Bela - what type of question this... I don't love you...
Rehan - okay I was just kidding.. do you love mahir.
Bela - with a sweet tone - yes i love him a lot from my soul...
Bela was drinking as she doesn't realise that Rehan has make her video. And then Rehan edit that clip and sent it to Mahir with another sim..

Next day... Mahir feel dizzy as he had got a headache. Mahir see his phone and hot shock + tear in his eyes...mahir see that video that Rehan make...

* In video..*

Rehan - do you love me ?
Bela - yes i love you a lot from my soul.
Rehan - don't you love mahir?
Bela - what type of question is this... I don't love him..

Mahir see that video or can say Heard that video which was edited by Rehan.. now he was not in his sence he also got trauma for seconds..

Both behir were crying whole heartily..
They thought that both was betrayed by eachother