part 11 - listening the heart ❤️

let's continue from previous part.
______________________________________

As behir left from there.. rivanaya started laughing... They discuss some another plan and just was about to start it...😉 Or we can say started it... ( Hint - fire , burning , hurt , mad , angry ) keep guessing 😁 my smart readers...
.
They call someone and talk , end the call and return to family...
.
Whole family reached the house...
.
Behir went to their room... Both are feeling awkward... But they are feeling happy.. their heart is feeling so much happy... They have some unknown peace.. reason they know very well but don't want to accept it... Both are not speaking.. so mahir try to initiate the conversation..
.
Mahir - amm bela tum jake fresh ho jao thak gayi hogi tum...

Bela nodded...

Mahir's POV

aaaah what is happening with me ... Why her closeness affects me so much now also... Why I always lost seeing her eyes... Why ? I don't love her right ? I loved her once..  but what I got in back.. cheat , betrayal... Why I am getting so much attracted to her rather than hating her...

His heart - because you love her still idiot.

His mind - no you don't love her now.. she betrayed you... Your love...

His heart - do you have any proof? Don't you have any trust on her ?

His mind - that video is the biggest proof and also she accepted that bastard proposal.. what is remaining to say now...

His heart - are you a dumb ? It's a new era...modern and technical world.. it can be fake also.. did you check the video clearly..  investigate about it .... Do you have any proof that the video is real... And also about accepting the proposal...you also did the same with ruhi... Don't you? Do you even remember your words ? what you said to her in your fucking dumb state...and you said you love her... Don't you understand she have taken your words on heart.. what you said - "you can't move on , you can't find someone who will love you like me " what's the need of saying this thing..  if you wouldn't say this to her then she will reject her proposal.. I trust her more than you ..  I am your heart she is inside me.. one more thing you got so numb that time ... Do you understand her words... What she meant by " actually I should ask the same question " and " yes I was... But now I came back to my mind.." do you even think about her words...why she was sounding like she was the victim, u cheated her not like she cheated u ?  ... If she cheated you she wouldn't have said that words ... Why would she ? Think about it... Maybe someone try to come between us... Sorry sorry what you said that time , yeah , you and me not us right ...but the main thing u know what... U didn't trust her enough....

His mind got numb again....

And he was still trying to figure out what is happening... His heart is telling everything true... Was he did some mistake or something else...

His mind - I think you are right....

Mahir - I should figure out everything as soon as possible... The truth should be revealed soon...but what if she is innocent and I was wrong that time ? What If i did great mistake? Now it must be reveal soon...

Mahir's POV end

Bela's POV

What is happening here? First he love me , and then cheated me with that ruhi, then after years , married me in the name of some stupid deal , blackmailed me , torcher me in the first night, and now he is showing his love again... Why it is happening...what he is doing? What he wants to show ? His love , his anger or his hatred? I can't understand anything... He is the one who cheated me but now... Please god help me to figure out what is he trying to do...

Her heart - you are a blockhead

Bela - what ?

Her heart - yes you are...

Her mind - what are you saying?

Her heart - you just shut up for a minute... I just want to talk to her.. it's related to her love her heart... So I will only talk to her not you ok.. so if you try to poke your nose in my matter I will not spare you..okkk so just shut your idiot mouth..ok

Her mind got scared and became quiet...

Her heart to bela - you are such a dumb..  you said u love him.. but you trust him ?

Bela - why should I trust him after seeing that ...

Her heart - don't you have trust on your love...

Bela - I had.. but not anymore

Her heart - a complete lie...

Bela - it's the truth.. I don't love him.. I hate him now...

Her heart shouted - just shut up.. I am your heart.. it's my decision, whom to hate and whom to love...and I trust him more than yourself... I just want to be with him..  but you .. what you did.. do you have any proof...

Bela - you yourself know the incidents of farewell party..

Her heart - remember your eyes can betraye you too...one more thing.. do you remember his words when you both got seperate...why is he saying like - " how can you do this " and " now see who are saying , are you out of mind " and " I already understand you and your so call love" what does he meant by understand? Does you try to figure out... Also he was having tears in his eyes while saying " thank you pehli baar meri man or dil ki baat sahi se jaani hai..." And " I hate you too "... And If he doesn't love you then why he said that "you can't move on , you can't find someone who will love you like me" because he love you idiot...

Bela - but he accepted that chudail's proposal...

Her heart - so you also accepted Rehan's proposal...and If he wants to be with that ruhi then why he had forced you to marry him?... Think about it..  he loves you still.. you love him still.. can't you guys convert " you and me " to " we "?

Bela was shocked..  she never thought about it...she got some brains opps I mean some heart now...

Bela - I will definitely find the truth... I want to know it... If I was wrong I will make it right again but what if I was right? No bela think positive....

Bela's POV end

She came out of the washroom and start going downstairs with mahir...

They have some family time and then at night go to their room and sleep without having a word till now 😒...

______________________________________

Target 🎯 for next update
Vote - 60+++
Comment - as your wish 😌
______________________________________

Promo - new entry
Words count - 1200
______________________________________

Sorry for late update.... Thanks for your support 💗.. keep supporting...

Your writer

Akansha 💖
______________________________________
****************BYE****************