part 10 : rasam

let's continue from previous part.
______________________________________
Part continue from both behir go downstairs and take blessings... They act that they are happy with the marriage but...

Summi - Bela today is your first rasoi and also some basic rasam are their that need to complete soon.. are you ready?

Bela - yes I'm ready ma.. you don't need to worry about it...

Summi smiles..

Mahir - mom i have to call someone... it's urgent...

Sumi – okay beta

Mahir left

Summi - you have to only prepare breakfast what would you like to prepare?

Bela - anything mom as you say...

Summi - okay prepare Kheer only...

Bela ( kheer.. it's mahir's favourite 😢 ) - okay mom as you say

,then Bela left to make kheer and mahir comes and sit on the dining table Bella prepare and served everyone but when Mahir take kheer Bela stop him and Bela said

Bela - wait a minute ...there is almond in that bowl of kheer you have allergy with almond ...so.... I made this kheer without almonds... have it..

Mahir nodded and take the Bowl and think ...

Bela remember this it means she cares for me...does it means that she loves me by any chance? no no this won't happen...I know she loves Rehan... I wish it would have true that she loves me...but not possible... (sadly)

Bella was going to sit beside Shivu But summi told her to sit beside Mahir she nodded and sat beside Mahir... both Were sitting silently ....
everyone eat there breakfast and praise Bela for the kheer and then Andy and sumi give the box to Bella and Bela open it and saw a beautiful necklace... She was telling summi that there is no need of this necklace but summit denied her and told her that this is a gift for her first rasoi she have to take it...
And soon everyone left the place and go to the palace where some basic rasam was held...
First there was a big pot in which rose petals are in the milk... there was a ring inside the milk and they have to find it... The one who find it out... will won the game and there is a thinking that who won the game will rule in the opponent partner life ....both Mahir and Bela was seated at opposite couch both were looking at each other... there was glimpse of pain in both eyes ....and the rasam starts... Bella and Mahir what trying to find the ring but in the process their hand gets touched and they look at each other a current flows in their bodies... and they left their hands of them get the ring but again try and that time mahir wins the game... In 2 round Bela wins the game and in 3 round it was mahir who won the game and start smirking 😏.... Bela roll her eyes 🙄.... But she know what's the meaning of his smirk....

Little romantic scenes 😜

Next rasam was that they have to play a game... In this game Bela was tied by ropes not only in hands but waist , legs , chest , face or we can say full body was tied by face... And mahir hands were tied up with the rope.... Mahir had to open the rope with the help of his mouth.. both were shocked by the rasam.. they think what type of rasam is this... But they don't know this rasam is made by rivanya or we can say the writer 😁....
But they have to do it...

First mahir move his mouth 👄 towards Bela 's waist and start opening the knot of the rope with the help of his teeth .... But in this process his lips are touching Bela's waist which results in sending shivers in her body...he move his lips towards her stomach and continue doing his work... But unknown to them all family members left the hall but    our behir is lost in each other so much that they didn't care about their surroundings 😂 the second knot which is on Bela's
Navel... Intentionally he slowly started opening it...his lips are touching Bela's navel and Bela is very nervous and feeling very good when he is touching her... But her ego was very stubborn which is not allowing her to accept this .... Next mahir move to her thighs where 3 knot is tied he started open it.. next he move to his chest and slowly started to open the knot by his teeth and his lips were touching her chest... She feels a burning sensation in her cheeks which was started getting blood red by his effects... And last the fifth knot... There was a thin rope tied on Bela's lips.. first he hesitate to open it but in next movement he come close and start removing the knot... Now their lips meet with each other they started sucking it...with full passion.... There wa love, anger , pain , jealously, sadness , but one thing is changed that there is no more hatred...
After a good 10 minutes both stop kissed... And then Bela's eyes got wet not because mahir kiss her but because she misses him...
And same goes to mahir.. he also miss her that's why a lone tear comes from his eyes... Then it's time for Bela to Remove the rope of mahir hands... So she moved her face towards his hands... She tries not to touch his hand but Got failed 🤪 and her lips touch with his hands and a different current flow from his body... Both are enjoying the movement but not accepting that their partner love her or him... Then all the family members comes and congrats them that the done the ritual easily... Behir have them am awkward smile... And rivanya smirk at eachother and message - our plan got successfull....😏

It's time for their teasing session by rivanya...
They comes to behir and...

Ritik - or kya chal raha tha bhai rasam ke bahane romance...

Mahir blushes - nothing like that bro...

Ritik - achaa ! Bela sahi me rasam ho rhi thi per dekhne per to rasam nhi lagi 😏 kyu shivi...

Shivu - ritik mat tease kero in dono ko....

Mahir cut her - haa shivi dekh na kaise tease ker rahe hai hume...

Shivu - let me complete mahir... I am telling mat tease kero inhe because abhi nayi nayi shadi hui hai😁 ab ye to choti moti baat hai...isko chodo... Jab badi baat hogi tab indono ko chodenge nhi😏😁...

Ritik knows what she is talking about but he ask her with a teasing smirk giving to behir - kaise badi baat shivi😏

Shivu - are jab me mosi or badi ma ban jaungi...

When shivi tell this behir eyes popped out 😳😳

Ritik - are ha fir me to Mosa or bade papa ban jaunga....😏

Then rivanya laugh 😂🤣😂

Behir started blushing and excuse themselves and come out of the palace...
______________________________________

Target 🎯 for next update
Vote - 60+++
Comment - as your wish 😌
______________________________________

Promo - give suggestions please if you want more scene or rasam like that tell me in comment section and also you can give some more suggestions to continue the story because nothing is coming in my mind 😅 so please if you want more chapters give some suggestions it's my request...🙏😅

Words count - 1250
______________________________________

Sorry for late update.... Thanks for your support 💗.. keep supporting...

Your writer

Akansha 💖
______________________________________
****************BYE****************