part 12 - new entry 💥

Next morning...
Bela , after being ready , goes downstairs.. and start doing her household chores.. then she heard doorbell.... When she opened it... She gets shock... A lone tears come in her eyes...
______________________________________

Mahir waked up and goes downstairs... And was shocked to see bela in the arms of any other man..
He come to them and listen their conversation....

Bela - oh my god !!! You don't know how much I miss you ... Where was you till now my idiot... Do you even know what had happened in your absence?

Man - sorry my fairy , I had to shift to other country you know na it was important.... But I miss you infinity... That's why I am here...by the way who is the man behind you...

Bela turn nd see mahir who was seeing sorry staring them with cold expression...

Bela says - he is mahir , my....

Mahir completes - husband 😏

Man - nice to meet you mahir... So you are the one, who stolen my fairy's heart...

Mahir - fortunately yes 😏

Bela - and mahir this is my bestest friend , my closest and first friend...
Kartik...

( Presenting mohsin Khan as kartik goenka )

Mahir makes some faces at "bestest" and "closest"
Then speak - nice to meet you kartik...( In mind -I wish sach me nice meeting hoti 😒)

Bela - kartik let's go... I will introduce you to my in laws....

Kartik nodded with a smile 😊

Bela takes kartik with her by holding his arms...

Mahir doesn't like this closeness...but still don't speak anything to her related to kartik...

Later, he go to his room and gets ready... When he comes for breakfast... He saw that his wife his serving and feeding her so called bestest friend... He gets angry but tries  not to show up...

Mahir - maa , I am going to office, their is meeting...

Summi - mahir , atleast eat your breakfast beta... Please

Mahir - no maa ! I am already full... I don't want to eat ( by seeing bela and kartik )

Bela - mahir , it will take 5 min only, atleast eat the sandwich...

Mahir -  I said I am full and I don't want to eat... You can continue your work...bye

Mahir left with a very bad mood..

Bela in mind - isse kya hua ?

______________________________________

It's afternoon now

Bela is telling everything to kartik that happens till now...

Bela - I don't know, if it's a misunderstanding or truth... I just know that I love him kartik I love him...( Some tears are falling from her eyes )