• Chapter 2: "The Harbingers"

It was 1 pm, meaning there's still 1 more hour left until the meeting. I wanted to continue reading but, what's the problem of being early? Well.. If I go now, there's probably no one there. Eh, who cares anyways!

I shut the book I was reading and put it back where it was before. I left the library and normally walk to the meeting room, there's nothing to hurry about. I already know where the meeting room was cause I used to peek at their meetings. Well, I don't do it anymore tho. Because it's something that doesn't concern me, plus, something I don't understand at all. I never wanted to have any connections or problems with the fatui. But I guess, I have no other choice.

I finally arrived at the meeting room entrance. I checked the big clock that was on the center of the hall, it's 01.24 pm. 'Wow, I really take time walking from the library to here.' Well atleast I am here.

I knocked the door to see if someone will response. 'Knock, knock~.... Knock, knock.. Guess nobody's inside.' I opened the door.

Revealing a long table with a long yellow-white carpet under it. On the table, there was a flower vase filled with Snezhnaya's expensive and rare flowers. There were 13 seats surrounding the long table. There was 2 throne-like seats, seems like one for the Tsaritsa and the other one for guests their having in their meetings. At the back of the room, there was a window with elegant frame. It offered the snowy view of Snezhnaya. On the opposite side of the window, there was a huge board with pinned papers and news. Probably their plans.

But something caught my attention.. There seems to be someone here!! I saw a short guy with a huge flat circle hat. He seems to be flustered.. But, why? Wait a sec.. He's the sixth harbinger??! He looks like him..

"Uh.. Hello?" I started the conversation.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?"

"Not even a "hello"? Rude." Geez, where's this shortie's polite-ness??

"That doesn't answer my question." He said with a serious tone.

"Well, I am here for the meeting."

"Who are you? You're not a harbinger or seem to be someone who works with the fatui."

"Geez, calm down will ya? I've got Lord Tsaritsa's permission here." Archons, this shortie with temper issues.

"Whatever."

I sit down on one of the seats. "Hey, you're not sitting there. That's Signora's." The shortie said.

"Then?" I asked him.

"Why would I know? Sit on the floor??" He mocked me.

I took one of the throne-like seats. "Not there either." He said to me again.

"That's Lord Tsaritsa's."

'THEN TELL ME WHERE, YOU BI-' I clenched my fists, I bottled up my anger at him. Then I exhaled.

"Well, I'm taking the other one."

"That must be reserved first. Plus, are for people who actually have something to do with the fatui."

"Do you even know who I am?" I went straight forward.

"A random person coming in to a restricted area?" He mocked me again.

I payed no attention to his words and sat down on the seat that he didn't allowed me to have.

"Ding dong, you're answer is wrong." It's my turn mocking him.

When he was going to shot back, the door opened and showed Lord Tsaritsa. I looked at my watch, an invention that show time like clocks do. But it isn't Snezhnaya's invention, I just woke up with it on my wrist. It showed 01.31 pm. I looked back up to mother.