• Chapter 5: "Liyue"

It was early in the morning. I woke up early due to a lot of shake the ship has made because of the waves. I had bread for breakfast. The person who lend me a ride told me that, we'll be arriving no later than evening.

I was bored, and here I am sitting on my desk with the mirror infront of me. I thought for a while.. 'Do I really have everything ready?.. ... Ah!! A disguise! How come I almost forgot..' I stood up, all excited. Then I remembered.. I didn't bring any spare change clothes that doesn't take attentions. They're all fancy looking clothes that will catch attentions.

I thought, again.. 'Liyue is.. Not cold like Snezhnaya! I should take off my coat and thick sweater off. Why would I wear this in Liyue? That's suspicious!'

First, I took off my coat then my thick sweater. There was a tanktop under the thick sweater I've been wearing. Without the sweater, the bandaged scars are noticable. I got the scars from the trainings I take.

Now I thought: 'Should I still keep my vision noticable?..' I think its alright, especially for travelers. It's not that rare that travelers have visions.

Now that my clothing looks fine, I moved on to my face. I noticed that my hair covers my face, making me look like Im hiding something. I tied my hair up, revealing the eyepatch that I have on my right eye. Well.. I myself don't know whats behind the eyepatch. For once, I ever open it. It was grey, I suppose its a blind eye. But since then, mother stricted me to never take off the eye patch, ever.

About the eyepatch, if anyone asks about it or is suspicious of it, I could just say it's a blind eye. For what I know, it is a blind eye.

Then I just let the time passes by..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Here I am, standing in the Liyue harbour. I was shocked and was in awe of the sight Im seeing ahead me now. Sound of chatter, kids giggling and running around, sellers trying to attract the customers, filled the air. High buildings were the view that decorated the scenery.

Liyue is far different than white-snowed Snezhnaya. So much. All I see in Snezhnaya was endless white snow forest, but here in Liyue, you are greeted with everyday commotion around you.

Or maybe its just me who never really goes out.

Lets quit admiring, what are we here for? Gnosis hunting, right? Then lets get moving and find intel.

I was wandering off the streets of Liyue, hoping in finding intel, coincidentally. Because instead of searching the intel, my interest was taken by the shops. I was too excited for this.

When I suddenly stop due to the sound of my stomach grumbling. Let's find something to eat, shall we?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I walked around to find a food stall or a restaurant that might took my interest. Tho my stomach was grumbling in hunger.

"Cheap and tasty chop sueyyy!~"

I turned my head to see a woman trying to attract customers to buy her chop suey. The smell was appatising.

I approached her stall and payed for a chop suey. I sat near the stall. While waiting, I looked around to see my surroundings.

Next to this chop suey stall was a restaurant. A figure in brown suit was ordering. His appearence took my attention.

"You don't look like a person from around here.. Are you perhaps a traveler?" He turned his head to me. Ah! I was caught staring at him.

"Yes, I am a traveler, from Snezhnaya." Telling him where I was from is fine, right? Afterall, he seem fine and is not suspecting me at all. I understand that I don't look like people from around here.

"How is Liyue? Do you enjoy it?" He turned to me fully as he was also waiting his food served.

"So far, Liyue is a great place and I also enjoy it. I just arrived this afternoon that's why I haven't see much."

"I agree and don't you worry about Liyue. Liyue is a great nation with beautiful nature and great bussiness. Im sure you'll get to enjoy Liyue more soon than you are now."

"What's your name, traveler?" He went straight to the point. He looked at me in the eyes.

"Im y/n! How about you, lovely sir?" I asked back. From his appearence, he looked like an important and intelligent person. He might have some intel.

"Im Zhongli, a parlour from the Wangsheng Funeral." He took out his hand for a hand shake, I shaked his hand.

"It's nice meeting you, sir Zhongli. Do you have any recommendations on where to go here in Liyue?" I tilted my head a bit.

"Theres lots to see here in Liyue. I recommend the Luhua Pool and Qingxu Pool for travelers like you. It has beautiful lakes." He smiled.

"I should see those places if I have the time!" I turned to take the chop suey that I ordered earlier. I thanked the seller.

"Ah.. If you don't mind me, I'll eat first." I looked at sir Zhongli.

"Oh, it's fine. Go ahead and eat." He assured me.

I then eat my chop suey while talking with Zhongli. We talked a lot of interesting things. Starting from Liyue stuff, places, and histories. Liyue is sure a nation with great history and places.

Soon after sir Zhongli also finished his food, we both departed and go on our own paths. Hoping on crossing paths once again.

Sir Zhongli is sure an interesting person. He is suprisingly intelligent and very formal looking. Tho he only works as a parlour in Wangsheng Funeral, he is surely very educated.

Okay, now enough about the fun and chit chat. Its already evening. Tho sir Zhongli already told me to just stay in an inn here in Liyue, I politely declined and said that I'll be fine. I could always put up a tent on the way.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

==============================
-To be countinued..