• Chapter 4: "Trip To Liyue"

It was the next day after the incident last night. Suprisingly, I woke up early today. Now here I am sitting at the edge of my bed, checking backpack to see if I have everything I needed. I looked at my watch, it showed 07.24 AM.

Many tell me to use one of the fatui's ship to go Liyue, its much more quicker than the public ship. But I always refuse. Because once people see me getting off the fatui ship when I arrived at the harbour, of course they'll quickly know I have connections with the fatui, and it fails my plan. So I decided to use the public ship to go to Liyue.

I finished checking my backpack. I hanged the backpack on my shoulders and stood up to leave my room. When I was about to leave, I turned back to see my bedroom. After a few glances around my room and assurances to my self that I will be okay leaving, I left my room. I closed then locked my bedroom door then left.

I was walking to the main door that led outside. The knights and maid that passed by greeted me, warmly. Once I arrived at the main door, the door ahead me opened. I was welcomed with the bright sunshine, a great weather for the trip. I bid my goodbyes to the knights who were patroling near the main door, then left.

I was going to the harbour. I heard footsteps running towards me, behind me. The footsteps got louder and louder, until the sound of footsteps stopped.

"Ms y/n!!" I heard a feminine voice behind me.

I turned to see who was it. It was one of the fatui workers. "Yes? What is it?"

"Lord Tsaritsa wanted me to deliver this!" She showed my a box with a bow tied around it.

"Ah, thank you.. You may go." I smiled at her as I take the box from her hand.

"Yes, its my pleasure. Im sorry for bothering you Ms y/n!" She bowed at me and left.

I inspected the box that was in my hand. It was blue and the bow was light blue. On the center

of the bow, it had a fake little cryo vision holder.

This box took my interest, it was very interesting. 'This must be special and important, its from mother. And mother rarely give me gifts..' I thought.

I countinued the walk to the harbour while wondering what could possibly be inside this box. After a while, I finally got to the harbour.

I was looking for a ship that was going to Liyue, hoping they could give me a ride. Luckily, someone offered me a ride to Liyue for a thousand mora. Thats no big to me.

The ship was enough for a whole family. It had 2 bedrooms. The person also let me have a room to myself. I go down to the bedroom to see how it was like.

I opened the door. The bed was a single person bed. There was a desk and a shelf next to it. It also had an empty closet, it seem there was no one who ever stayed here before. The guy must've lived alone. It also had a circle rug that half of it was under the bed. And there's also a window that showed the view outside. This bedroom was enough.

I started to unpack my things.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The sun is about to set. The guy told me that, this will be a 2 day long ride to Liyue. I don't really mind it tho, the scenery here on the ship is calming. Even if its just sea ​​view as far as the eye can see, it was less crowded. Its only me, the guy, seagulls that pass by, sun and the sea here. No one else.

I was enjoying the view. My hands were hanging on the railing, eyes wandering everywhere. The view ahead me was beautiful, the sun was setting. The sun is shining while, it goes lower and lower down the sea. The glint of the sun is also visible from the water. It sparkled beautifully. If maybe I was a painter, this will be the greatest art I've made.