• Chapter 3: "Boredom Makes You Meet Him"

After all that meeting, I subconsciously let my feet lead me to nowhere. I was busy with my thoughts until I finally noticed that Im in the garden.

The view was breathtaking. The castle was on top of a mountain. So when you're at the garden, it offers you a view of the villages and endless white-snowed forest, sided with the view of themeful and beautiful kinds of flowers.

I sat down at the bench. The wind went through my hair, gracefully. I savoured the view ahead me. This was my second favorite place in the castle, after the library. Even tho the cold chills down to my spine, its still very calming. It cures all of my nervous-ness and swallows me deep into my thoughts.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

While I was busy with my thoughts, there was a figure that came out of the garden entrance which took my attention. The tall person had ginger hair, deep blue eyes that seem dead, with layered clothing. He has a hydro vision hanging on his waist which didn't go unnoticed by me.

I didn't realised that I was staring at him. Until his figure approached me.

"Hey comrade! Aren't you that new harbinger we had this afternoon's meeting?" He greeted me with a smile on his face.

"Oh hello! Ah yes, I am indeed that person. As like you know, Im y/n. If I'm not wrong, you must be Tartaglia, the 11th Harbinger, no?" I smiled back at him.

"Yep, I am! You don't have to call me Tartaglia, I also go by Childe."

"Oh. Very well then, Childe." I addressed him as Childe this time.

I patted the seat next to mine, signaling him to sit next to me. He then took a sit.

We talked a lot of things. He told me that he has siblings here in Snezhnaya. He was going to meet them soon after we talked. He was actually in Liyue, Nation of Geo. But then after hearing news of the meeting, he came to Snezhnaya and decided to use this opportunity to meet his family. He hasn't meet them in ages, I feel bad.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The sun had setted, Childe left early to see his family before dark. Im still in the garden on the same bench I sat on earlier, I was really busy with thoughts. There aren't really anything else to do anyways... Wait, really?

An imaginary light bulb then light up in my head. Since I'll be going to Mondstadt soon, why don't we get ready for it? The quicker the better, isn't it?

I quickly stood up and ran inside the castle. The sound of my shoes filled the hall as I was running. Instead of running to my room, I decided to go to library to find books that might help me build more of my knowledge about Mondstadt.

As soon as I reached the library, I went to find the books that I need.

'Mondstadt.. The Knights of Favonious.. Scenery of Mondstadt.. Places in Mondstadt to see... Wait, What? Eh whatever. And just incase, Mondstadt and its Archon..' I double checked the pile of books that Im bringing to my room.

I know that Mondstadt doesn't have an Archon anymore since their Archon wanted them to be free. But, whats wrong in knowing more? The information must come in handy since Im going to have problems with their gnosis.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After all the searchings I did, I finally decided to take some rest. I let my back fall on to my bed, Im now staring at the ceiling. My eyes don't feel heavy or wanted to sleep yet, plus my body is still feeling energetic. But even with that so, I don't know what to do.