🍫♣ 匚н𝔸ƤⓣⒺR ➄😺🍓

_____________________________________  wooyoung pov

I walked into the classroom I was kinda early like 10 min before class so there weren't many people I waited for y/n to come so that I could talk to someone 'and see her again'
She came in after around 8.55 and sat down behind me. I was in a good mood again cuz my headache almost stopped. so I told her just to sit next to me so that we don't sit alone in case we need help with something we don't get or just note exchange the teacher talks so fast he doesn't care that we gotta write everything. so she agreed and sat next to me.

______________________________________
Y/n pov

I picked up my notebook and entered class I sat behind my table wooyoung asked if I could sit next to him for notes, questions, etc.I agreed and when he turned around I rolled my eyes it's just so that I don't get beef with someone that
1.is popular
2. and I have to do a presentation with him.

So yeah i sat down i was at the side with the window the better place for me I guess I stared a bit outside the view was really nice.
The teacher came in a bad mood in class so yeah I can't wait for this class I said sarcastically. Wooyoung laughed because of my comment so it wasn't that awkward anymore. the class started first class was economy "just kill me already i said again sarcastic"

After this class, we had a short break of 10 min so I didn't even bother to talk to Seoyun.I texted Yuna that we meet the last break that break is like 25 min so we could do something in that time.
And in the second break I'm gonna talk to Seoyun. I ate the salad my mom made for me and the teacher just entered the class. We had math my brain is already having an error.

After math i had English 😩

After English i had a break and looked for Seoyun I found her she was in the cafeteria I went to her and told her that I wanted to talk.

______________________________________
In front of the school

So what did u wanna talk about said seoyun. what do u think about what I said with sarcasm about u and how u treat my friend how long u think u will do this. As if stealing her perfect boyfriend and badmouthing her behind her back isn't enough u steal her money too why she gotta pay for everything.
Seoyun said 'she's the easiest target I saw I can manipulate her so easily it's like a dog u would raise since they are born she does everything I want. And she will continue doing that. U really think she's gonna see that I take advantage of that kind of people, no she won't she likes me too much for that.'
"Suddenly Yuna walked in while seoyun was talking she opened her eyes after so much time she hates the fact that she was manipulated in such a dirty way"

W- w wait i explain seoyun screamed.
Yuna didn't care and walked away like a bad b

'Y/n said in her head I'm so proud of her"

"While seoyun is talking y/n knew already that Yuna would come she texted her last minute to come"

Everything was filmed y/n didn't even intend to film it but someone else filmed it and posted it seoyun reputation in the school is just ruined but that's what she deserves.

Yuna hugged y/n and said sorry for not believing me. We went to get lunch and agreed to go to a cute cafe after school to celebrate this.

After we ate lunch
I walked again with Yuna to her class
After I dropped her off I went to my class in such a great mood everyone saw that I was looking happier than ever.

_____________________________________

whahahah I am writing this book in a public library everyone can see that I am writing a Wattpad.....( btw please correct me if its written wrong or u don't understand what's happening)