cⓗ𝐚𝕡t𝐄ʳ ➀2

so i and Yuna were gonna walk to her house even though it would take 40 minutes we wanted to talk for a bit and walk for a long distance. as I thought Yuna started talking about that I was talking to seonghwa. and she gotta start with the 'i guess yall are close' it's hard to explain to some people that u just had to wait on them and talk to other people u know especially if it's a guy. but yeah she kept teasing me about it. thank god we didn't talk about it the whole way to her house. we arrived at her house and we were so tired after school and the long walk so we jumped on her sofa and lied down there her mom got us cold drinks.

we watched some movies on the couch after 7 PM I got a text from my mom saying that I got to go home so I went to the nearby bus stop. 

wooyoung pov 

after school, I and san wanted to meet about the 'new boy' problem. we went to the nearby park. I immediately started talking saying that the teacher went into class with him and then y/n had to give him a tour. San had already a theory that y/n had a crush on him that's why she asked him to join and she ain't an extrovert. I laughed at that theory of his and told him she just doesn't want enemies and wanted to be polite. But then it hit me he told me that he saw y/n and seonghwa talking with each other after school. He knew really damn well that I had a crush on y/n but still he gotta say things like this. after he said that and saw my face he said like "owh I'm sorry I forgot that u liked her in that". I saw he really meant what he said but still, it hurt me a bit. after we made kind of a plan of how we gonna handle it we walked to his home after I dropped him off I called my mom to pick me up cuz I was done with walking. she picked me up after we arrived home I ate something and jumped on my bed my laptop was already laying on there waiting for me to open it. I watched something on youtube and fell asleep. 'it was a long day"