ℂʰα𝐏𝕥𝓱𝐄𝓇 8

after a view classes, I had a break so I went to wooyoung, and I'm seeing already girls fangirling about him. San sat awkwardly next to him. 'hey can yall fangirl in a min I have to borrow him for a second'.And I'm already seeing glares coming at me for just talking to wooyoung. 'Hey y/n what u wanna talk about' ehmm about ur project when u wanna meet up cuz we need the lyrics done + the guitar sound needs to fit with it. 'Are u free on Friday wooyoung asked'? yeah, sure let's meet up on Friday after school. while I'm texting Yuna I bought some food and sat down. Yuna told me that she's on the rooftop I only went there twice or something so I went to look at the view surprisingly nobody really goes there. I arrived at the rooftop and saw Yuna already looking at the beautiful view. I ate my food and went down to my class this time Yuna dropped me off. The class started and we had upcoming tests so I agreed with wooyoung to split the notes he types the first half and the other half and we later share it. This was my last class today I was done with class early s my bus hadn't arrived yet so I went to the mall got myself bubble tea and looked for new clothes. After I looked through the clothes I looked at my phone it was almost time for the bus to arrive. I set off walking to the bus I arrived just on time I walked to the seat in the back. I looked through the clothes I bought. after that I was looking out the window as usual after i while we arrived at the bus stop the closest to my house. I did my usual routine and that was that for today.

_____________________________________  wooyoung pov (timeline: last class)

after class ended I went on a walk cuz we ended early today and the bus wasn't there yet. while I am walking through the forest/park thingy I'm seeing a nice fountain  with a bench infront of it I sat down but an alarm for when I should leave for the bus and put on a playlist on Spotify. I had leftovers from what I bought for lunch so I was eating those snacks. after some minutes I saw a mom or something with little kids the kids are so cute they were playing in the fountain after they told me to come and play with them so I with my whole enthusiast went to play with the kids in the little fountains. I just melt away when I see little kids smiling at me the mom was asking if I was okay with being head to toes wet. after I played with the little kids I gave them high fives. 

on my way to the bus, I realise that they won't let me in all wet so asked my mom to pick me up.  my mom arrived and asked why I was so wet and told her the story she laughed at me but she was happy that I was friendly to those little kids. 

I arrived home ate something and did my usual things before bed. and fell at like 2 AM cuz it was already the weekend but couldn't sleep too late. because I was going to meet y/n the next day....