👻♪ 𝐂ĦⒶᑭ𝓽𝓔𝕣 ➅ 💗♚

______________________________________  wooyoung pov (after English class)

I went on the break and looked for San I saw him sitting and eating his food. I walked slowly to scare him I suddenly put my hands on his shoulders and he was scared my mission is completed. while I was talking to San I saw y/n going to a girl I don't know so I guess it's just one of her friends they walked away and I continued to eat my food after the break.

I went as usual early to class while I was waiting for the class to begin I saw a video posted like 4 minutes ago from ur school so I watched it and I saw y/n with that girl arguing and y/n said how badly she treated her friend. and while she was talking that girl saw everything happen so she was mad that her thought to be 'friend' just was manipulating her so she walked off and y/n followed her.

It was almost time for class and y/n sat next to me I actually don't wanna ask her about the video but she seems in a great mood. hey y/n, what happened I saw the video. ahh the video I talked to my bestie let's say 'friend' and told her just about the shit she had done to her for such a long time and messaged my bestie to come she didn't know I would talk to her 'friend' but yeah now she knows that she just ain't a great person to say softly. And I didn't intend to film just a random dude who started filming and posted it I guess.

______________________________________ y/n pov 

after all the classes I had and Yuna had we headed to the cute cafe and talked a bit not only about the incident otherwise it wouldn't be really celebrating. around 6.00 PM my mom texted me to go home said my goodbyes to Yuna and we both headed home. while I'm sitting on the bus I get a message from wooyoung:

                                                                                                           ᴄᴏᴄᴋʏ ᴅᴜᴅᴇ

so when do u wanna work on the project?                                                        6.09 AM

Idk when do u have time
6.12 AM

I tell u tomorrow Idk rn
6.14 AM

Seen👀
______________________________________

Why did he even bother messaging me when he doesn't even know when he is free I can't with this dude. 

I did my night routine and ate something and later I fell asleep on my bed.

| ✧。Lιƙҽ α ϝαιɾყ ƚαʅҽ  。✧ | #wooyoung x readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें