Unexpected Visitor

After the day passed by, Yukiko and her little gang dropped by Sam's and gave him the valuables she had. She collected a high number of gold nuggets and big nuggets, pearls and pearl strings over the years and could easily be a millionaire from them.

"My, my! You said you've collected these from your journey back home?" Sam asked.

"Yeah, there's even an underground mine where these can be found."

"Well, you are really lucky to mention these! You said a nugget costs 5000 poke dollars, a big nugget is 20000, a pearl is 1000, a pearl string is 10000, and so on. Well, I looked over how much they can cost here and I found this:

Nugget for 500000
Big Nugget for 2500000
Pearls are 100000
And Pearl strings are 450000!

Along with those comet shards worth 30000, they are worth 50000000!"

Yukiko, Grim and Pachi gaped.

"That , that is a lot of money. And I've managed to make 8,634,938 from battles, contests, and even participating in Pokemon movies."

But Yukiko was happy to convert some money. She exchanged 30 Nuggets, 15 Big Nuggets, 35 pearls, 25 pearl strings and 10 comet shards. And luckily there was a galactic converter for her poke dollars which made her money twice its worth in Twisted Wonderland!
So her money is now.......
584,519,876!

"Haha! I'd like to see Crowley try to guilt trip us with no money now!" Grim cheered as he carried a bag of 30 tuna cans from Sam with their new money.

"Being a collecter of rare items has perks on the side. To be honest, I have more of the stuff, but I decided to keep them in case. But we can use some of it to hire people to fix the dorm now." Yukiko said as she spotted a newcomer at the gate.

"Hm? Othro? What are you doing here?" Yukiko asks the android.

"Oh, my sensors picked up a change in the geography and I decided to check it. Is it behind your dorm?" He asks.

"Oh yeah, my pokemon are doing some terraforming to live here better. They also helped with making a farm since I have crops to procure as well, I even got permission from the headmaster." Yukiko said as she showed Othro who was amazed by the various enclosures.

"Amazing! And in such a short time too! Are all Pokémon capable of doing this in your world?" Othro said as he scanned the various areas.

"Most of them, and if they have the ability as well." Yukiko said as Miltank walked up to them.

"Miltan."

"I've never seen a cow like this!" Othro said.

"This is my Miltank, I have to get her milked." Yukiko said as Rotomdex appeared.

"Miltank the Milk Cow Pokémon.
Most people raise it for its milk, but it's quite tough and strong, so it's also well suited for battle. It produces over five gallons of milk a day and the higher the quality of the pastures it lives in, the richer and tastier its milk becomes. Miltank produces highly nutritious milk, so it's been supporting the lives of people and other Pokémon since ancient times. This Pokémon needs to be milked every day, or else it will fall ill. The flavor of Miltank milk changes with the seasons. It is said that kids who drink Miltank's milk grow up to become hearty, healthy adults.
Note: This Pokémon is always female."

"Wow! That's amazing! Can I scan the milk from it?" Othro asked.

"Sure. I have a bottle of it already." Yukiko said giving Othro a bottle of Moomoo milk as she tended to Miltank.

"Scanning................................
The nutrients in this milk are higher than that of a normal dairy cow's and is estimated to be creamer as well. So interesting. Could the richness of the pasture contribute to the Quality of milk?" Othro thought as he asks other questions.

Afterwards, Othro had left to Ignihyde but Yukiko gave him some bento with Torchic Rice over Omelet.
------------
At Ignihyde.....

"Big brother! I met Yukiko today and visited her dorm. The backyard has been changed by her pokemon completely!" Othro said as he showed the pictures from his scanners.

"How are these creatures capable of doing these? It's like a super power!"
Idia said.

"Oh, and she gave me these bento! It's some kind of rice over omelet dish." Othro said giving Idia a box.

Idia was surprised at the detail that it looked like one of her creatures, but he ate it in bliss, as he never had such a delicious dish!

-------------
Plz comment! What do u think?