Library Encounters

Yukiko has taken Grim to the library to study after another day of class.

"Oi, why are we reading about the history of the college again?" Grim yawned.

"Well, I would like to know as much about this world as possible since a world without Pokemon but with magic is new to me. Plus, Alakazam and Jarvis wanted to see the library too and it's never too early to get a head start on a possible quiz or test." Yukiko said as she found books on other countries of this world and their histories, Astrology, and Alchemy. "Besides, Alakazam and Jarvis wanted to see the library here." She added as Alakazam and Jarvis looked at the books floating around without psychic energy.

Then as Yukiko turned a corner, she bumped into......

The Prefect of Octavinelle.

"Sorry about that Ashengrotto." Yukiko said as she gathered her books.

"It's nothing to fuss over. Although..." He said looking as Pachi, Alakazam and Jarvis who glared at him.

"I can see that you are studying about this world. " Azul said as he picked up a book on the Great Seven.

"Yeah, if gonna be here for a while, I might as well."

"Well, if you ever need help, please feel free to drop by Mostro Lounge any time." Azul smiled as he continued on his way.

Yukiko shook her head, having a feeling he would be getting close to her for a malicious reason.
----------
Plz comment!

Next Heartslabyul Arc officially starts!