Movie Montage Octavinelle Style

Azul had originally asked Yukiko for three movies to observe and understand how Yukiko became selected for films in her world, but after he finished work, for the next three days around dinner, he would watch one movie but the tweels would come by unannounced and watch with him.

Jade was just as curious as Azul to know how to get to Yukiko.

Floyd on the other hand wanted to watch something different and hearing Yukiko was a movie star made him interested.

Lucario Girl vs Brycen-Man had the boys on the edge of their seats as Yukiko played a heroine.

Attack of Mecha Tyranitar was even more tense as it involved a Kaiju-sized battle.

And Full-Metal Cop showed her as the villain but not as diabolical. She only stole dream energy to save a friend and soon became World Cop Brycen's comrade.

Although he did not want to admit it, Azul actually enjoyed the movies, and he also wanted to see more of them.

Azul then looked at the box office and was astonished.
That amount was more than his mom made for the restaurant and possibly more than he'll ever make in his life!

"Ahaha! Albino shrimpy was so cute in those films! I want to see more!" Floyd said.

"I agree. I would like to see more of her performances." Jade nodded.

"I'll ask her for more of these films tomorrow since it'll be Saturday." Azul chuckled as he settled down for the night.

He then recalled that Yukiko always brought a bento down with a unique dish. And even those from Heartslabyul love them!

A new female student that can act, cook, tame beasts, won champion leagues, and turns out to be a royal from another dimension.

For now he'll bide his time...