fundy, [12:38 pm]

12:38 AM fundy x readerdrabble, 518 words

12:38 AM
fundy x reader
drabble, 518 words

IN WHICH, an intoxicated fundy is confused and uninterested by the person who's taken him home and is persistent in taking him to bed despite his multiple reminders of having a partner

IN WHICH,
an intoxicated fundy is confused and
uninterested by the person who's taken
him home and is persistent in taking him
to bed despite his multiple reminders of
having a partner

CONTAINS,
gender-neutral!reader, fundy being under
the influence/drunk, fluff, told from second
persons pov

CONTAINS, gender-neutral!reader, fundy being underthe influence/drunk, fluff, told from second persons pov

"I have a partner!" The brunet boy drunkenly exclaimed as you shut the door behind you. The boy who also happened to be your boyfriend.

Leading him over towards the bed, you watched as he stumbled over his own feet and promptly fell face first into the mattress.

"I have a partner." He repeated, voice muffled by your sheets.

Rolling your eyes at his drunken state, you began to try and get him to be laying on his back—and move so that his entire body was on top of the bed—which was much harder than it looked like. Trying to carry his body weight was hard enough but add in the fact that he was actively trying his best to protest your every move and your night out suddenly became a workout.

After fifteen minutes of struggling to pull his body upwards so that it wasn't only his upper body on the bed, you had managed to get to his knees before finally giving up. Letting out a sigh, you had collapsed onto the bed and coincidentally, right on top of him.

"No no no," He began, arms moving up to push you off of him before sticking his pointer fingers up. "I have a partner."

"Fundy-"

"How do you know my name?" He stumbled over his words, eyes barely managing to stay open as he turned to look at you.

"I am your partner."

Fundy tilted his head slightly before bringing a hand up towards your face. Instead of cupping your cheek or chin like he would've when sober, his drunken self decided to facepalm your entire face instead.

"(Y/N)!" He said happily when he finally realized it was you. A smile overtook his features and even in his drunken state, the same way he always looked at you—bursting with love and admiration—still shone, bringing a smile to your own face.

"Hey Funds."

You watched as the brunet pushed his body upwards so that he was now laying fully on the bed, something which you had struggled to do just seconds prior, before opening his arms. "Cuddles?"

You bit back a laugh. He was often not so vocal about wanting to cuddle but it appears that all it took was alcohol for the unreasonable fear of rejection (that would never come from you) to go away.

"One second." You said as you got up from the bed to go turn off the lights before joining him back in bed.

His arms wrapped around your frame securely, holding you close to his chest as you both laid there silently in the dark. Every few seconds he'd mumble something you couldn't quite decipher into your hair but aside from that, all you could hear from your bedroom were the soft sounds of your breathing. And from the way you were positioned, your face nearly buried in his chest, you could hear his heartbeat slowly slow to a steady rate before soft snores filled your ears. It didn't take long afterwards for you to have been lulled to sleep with the arms of your lover wrapped safely around you.

 It didn't take long afterwards for you to have been lulled to sleep with the arms of your lover wrapped safely around you