Chapter 1

"Do I even tell him how much I love him? Will he even listen or care? He has never seen him that way, and to go impose my feelings on him...."

I shook my head fervently at Beam. No way was I going to day anything! Beam just stared at me and smacked me hard, once on my head. I stared at him in shock.

"Beammieeeeeeeee" I pouted

"Don't you dare Beammiiiieeee me! I ask you to be cute to him and you are attempting this shit with me! If Kit saw this, you are dead!"

I just looked at Beam pitifully. I tried to jut my lips out at him and he was reaching out to smack me when a ring binder flew at me! Thankfully I saw it coming and chuckled loudly. Kit was indeed territorial.

I looked up to see Kit glaring at me whilst holding onto Beam. How quickly these two's relationship had changed over the span of 6 months and here I was I still struggling to even tell Phana how much I liked him, much less even date him.

Damn, will I ever get to it?

"Definitely not, if you continue standing here and mumble away."

I just glared at Beam. He glared back at me and I just sighed. Well he was right. All I ever done was mumble and not tell Phana. What could go wrong? No harm trying except we will never talk again and be friends and omg he will ignore me for life and I cannot see that happening!

Kit sighed and smacked me. I was mumbling again, wasn't I? I just groaned in frustration and laid my head on the table to rest. Just then, I felt someone sit next to me. I was too mentally worn out to look up but figured it will be Lam or Park. Just then, his warm voice filled our table and I could feel his hand on my shoulder.

"Are you OK Forth? Why are you so sad? Sick?"

I just looked up and smiled at Phana. I could never be annoyed or upset or sad at this guy.

"I am OK Phana, just a little tired. And feeling annoyed by these two lovebirds" - gesturing to Beam and Kit who were chatting away about their date plans for the weekend.

Phana chuckled loudly and just rubbed his hands over my head soothingly. His touch comforted me and I found myself inching closer to him involuntarily. He scooted closer to me and just draped his hands over my shoulders as he continued conversing with Beam and Kit. I just laid down on e table again and studied his right profile as he chatted away.

I was so whipped for this man. Help me Lord.