Chapter 2

I just rubbed Forth's shoulders soothingly as he sat next to me whilst I chatted with the lovebirds. I could feel Forth looking at me but I figured he was just stoning. Just that I saw Wayo walk over!

I immediately stood up, Forth forgotten  as I made my way to him. I mean not exactly forgotten, its just Forth. He will understand.

I went over to Wayo and decided to ask him out for lunch. He wanted to share with me his plans for Ming and I was going to help him and hopefully he help me with my own romance issues.

I just did not know how to tell Forth my feelings and wish I could just blurt it out. But I don think he feels that way for me and I did not want to lose our friendship. But Wayo was so convinced Forth liked me too and wanted to help. I decided to just humor Wayo. Who knows right?

Before I went off with Wayo, I turned to see Forth but I realized he had stood up and just walked off. But something about the way he strode off seemed wrong. Like he was upset? Annoyed?

I told Wayo to wait for a while and I went over to Beam. "Hey, where is Forth off to?"

Beam just stared at me. "Sometimes Phana, I don't know how dumb you are in your personal life given you are such a smart medical student. Even if you do not feel the same way as him, its fine. But at least be mindful of his feelings around you as he adjusts to getting over them."

I just looked at Beam. I was abit stupefied. What was Beam driving at? Forth and I were friends. So what feelings was he getting over? Omg did he like Wayo??!!??! OMG OMG OMG

Wayo smacked me! I turned around and I realized he must have followed me over and heard my thoughts which I must have obviously said out loud.

"Idiot, he does not like me. Don be a fool".  Wayo smirked and walked away, refusing my help. Beam and Kit also left, wanting to prep for their date and left me to my own confused swirling thoughts.

I figured the best way was to just ask Forth myself. I didn't like the idea of him being sad expecially so when it was because of me. And if it wasn't me, whoever put him in this mood was so dead!

I went over to his room and knocked on the door. Nobody answered. I tried a few times and no one answered. I decided to just wait for him there. I sat down in front of his door and surfed my phone. I tried calling and texting him but it all went unseen and unresponded to.

Where ever was this fellow?!?!?