Punishment

Cal's large hand wraps around my neck. He leans close to my ear and whispers, "You wouldn't be able to handle it if I broke you." With his hand still on my neck, he presses me down on the bed, hovering above me.
Cal removes his grip from my neck and grabs both my wrists with his hand. I could get more than used to him pinning me down.

"I want you on your knees, tears streaming down your face begging me to fuck you till you can't move. I want you to crave me." This kinky motherfucker. My dick stands at attention like a low-ranking army member.

"That doesn't sound too bad," I say with a stupid grin. Good lord, I've never been this sexually frustrated ever. Especially not after I came less than a minute ago. Cal runs a hand down my bare chest, looking down at me as though he's admiring it. To be honest with you, I don't even remember my shirt being taken off, but I certainly don't mind all this touching. This is probably, the most Cal has put his hand on me the whole time I've been here.

I watch as Cal removes his tie. He uses it to secure my wrist together and then to the bedpost. The restraint is tight enough to be a little uncomfortable, but the anticipation of what is to come is enough to make the discomfort bearable.

Cal sits on my waist, straddling me. He looks like a sex god. His face is going to haunt my wet dreams for decades. One day, I'm gonna be old and shriveled up with erectile dysfunction. The one thing that'll get me hard again is his perfect face.

Cal gives my dick a tight squeeze. "What do you want, Oliver?" He strokes me up and down in a painfully slow manner.

"Go faster." I breathe out, pulling slightly on my restraints.

"So fucking needy," Cal mumbles. He bends down, his lips about to touch the head of my dick. Then, the door flies open.

"Boss, we need you downstairs." A man in a white wife-beater and dress pants. The man looks at the scene before him and smartly chooses to ignore it. While the man stares at us, I can't help but notice that his tanktop has some sort of dark reddish-brown stains.

Cal licks a stripe up my dick before getting off of me. I let out a whiny groan. After hearing me, he leans down to give me a chaste kiss on the side of my mouth. I look at him with lust in my eyes.

"Don't worry, love. I'll be back." Cal says with an evil smirk.

He walks toward the suspicious-looking man and follows him out the door.

"Wait," I call out. Cal pops his head into the doorway. "I'm still tied up," I say, looking at him. Cal smiles at me and then turns and leaves. My mouth hangs open in disbelief. I can't believe he's just going to leave me here. With my hands bound and my dick out and hard.

"Cal!" I scream. "Get back here and untie me, you British douche bag!" I pull on the tie, trying to get it to untie. It becomes abundantly clear that the only way I'm getting out of this is to dislocate my shoulder.

It doesn't take long for me to give up. I don't know how long I've sat here, but it feels like hours. I let my mind wander cause what else would I do. Most of the time, when I get anxious and self-deprecating, I think a lot about my job.

I'm not ashamed of what I do, but that doesn't mean I am necessarily proud. After all, I basically sell myself. I like to think that there is a difference between my job and prostitution. But when I let myself think about it, I am less convinced.

After what feels like a lifetime of me overthinking, Cal waltzes in like the asshole he is.My arms are killing me, and I convey my displeasure to him through a glare.

"Oh, don't look at me like that, Ollie," Cal says, walking over to me. He brushes a lock of hair out of my face. I'm sure with all my struggling, I looked rough.

I turn away from him.

Cal grabs my chin in a tight grip, forcing me to look at him.

"Tell me you missed me," Cal commands, his eyes boring into my soul.

"And why the fuck would I do that?" I ask, my voice dripping with annoyance.

"Watch your tone, Oliver," Cal warns, looking down at me threateningly.

"Or you'll do what? Punish me?" I taunt. I bite down on my bottom lip. After he left me tied up, I'm dying for him to ravish me.

I watch as a grin forms on Cal's handsome face. He flips me over onto my stomach. Cal leans in close, and I can feel his breath on my neck. "Yes, I am."

"What are you gonna do?" I mutter.

"I am gonna spank you five times. After each time, you're gonna count and say thank you. Ready?" Cal asks.

"Wait, no-" Cal lands a swift blow to my left ass cheek. "Fuck," I say through gritted teeth.

Call clicks his tongue at me in disapproval. "We're off to a bad start already. Count, Oliver."He lands another blow in the exact same place.

I bite my bottom lip. "One, thank you." I whisper.

"You're going to have to be louder than that. Start over." Cal says. I can hear the smugness in his voice.

Cal smacks my ass again, this time on the spot where my ass cheeks meet my thighs.

"One." Even though this is three now. "Thank you," I say, my voice shaking slightly.

Cal spanks my ass even harder this time, causing my eyes to well up with tears.

"Shit," I mutter. "Two, thank you."

Another smack to my now aching ass. "Three. Thank you, Cal."

My use of his name must have struck something in him. Because the last two hits are even harder and make a few stray tears fall down my face.

The thing that makes me the most upset is that my dick is aching and dripping with precum.

Fuck, why is this happening to me?