Beg For It

I look up at Cal. His muscles gleam with sweat, he honestly looks like a god, but this is ridiculous. My eyes hold the question of you can't possibly be serious.

Cal shoots back a look, ensuring me that he is one thousand percent serious. I bite back a dramatic sigh and then look back to the man on the chair. The Scottish gentleman, or rather a gangster, is certainly not unattractive. Because of his gray flat top hat hiding most of his hair, I can't tell whether or not it is the stereotypical mop of red hair. However, his red beard with a white stripe makes me confident that his hair matches.

I fall to my knees, slowly a good five feet away from the gangster, who looks down at me with curious eyes. Cal nudges my back with his shoe. He's pushing me down, forcing me into a more submissive position. I suppose sitting up on my knees is not a good enough beggar stance. He wants me hunched over and pleading.

My hands hit the ground to steady myself, and only then, when I am practically on all fours, does Cal remove his foot from my back. I feel Cal's hand replace his foot, so I'm down just an inch lower.

I look back at Cal one last time before facing the Scottish man. I look up at him. He's leaned over his backward-facing chair, watching me, waiting to see what I'll do next.

I bow my head down, staring at a mysterious reddish-brown stain on the ground. "I'm sorry." My voice comes out of me in a squeak. I have never sounded so weak before. I am not sure what the cause of the timidness is. Perhaps I'm embarrassed to be doing this, or maybe I'm terrified, whichever is making me sound like a pussy.

I feel the air shift next to me, and I see Cal's dress shoes appear in my line of sight. He grabs a fist full of my hair, forcing me to look at the Scottish man, Frazier, that was his name.

My eyes water from the roughness I hadn't been expecting. Cal's breath tickles my ear as he whispers loud enough for both me and Frazier to hear. "That's no way to beg. Try again." His hand wraps around my throat, still leaving a hand in my hair.

"Please forgive me," Cal tightens his grip even more, and a tear rolls down my cheek. Frazier looks down at me, his green eyes filled with interest and lust, "Please, please, I'm so sorry it'll never happen again." Frazier bites his lip, and Cal releases his grip on my hair. I must still be drunk because that was barely a performance. If I'm honest with myself, I was genuinely begging.

"Quite the show you've brought to me, Callum. How much?" Frazier looks like he is going to jump me at any moment.

Cal and I are still on the ground. Cal grabs my jaw and pulls me in for a deep kiss. "He's not for sale," Cal says as he pulls away and stands up. He offers me a hand to pull me up. I look at him, tears still welling in my eyes.

"Look at you, you're a mess, and we haven't even gotten to the main event," Cal teases me as he helps me up. Cal slings an arm over my shoulders and leads me out of the warehouse.

"Aye, can I be a fly on the wall for the 'main event'?" Frazier calls after us as the doors shut behind us.

We walk in silence as he leads me to the car. The driver is leaning against the car. He stands up straight once he locks eyes with Cal.

Cal gently pushes the driver out of the way and opens the door for me. I look back at him, shooting him a look of annoyance.

"What?" He asks, his accent thick.

This dickbag. My cheeks are wet from these stupid tears. "That was humiliating," I mumble.

"Well, maybe now you won't go out in the middle of the night to a bloody club to grind on strangers." He scoffs, slamming the limo door behind him.

"Maybe if you would just fuck me, I wouldn't have to go searching for attention in clubs." I cross my arms and stare out the window as the car begins to drive.

I can feel Cal's on me for a beat. I turn and look at him and watch as he leans forward to whisper something to the driver. The driver nods in response before taking a sudden turn, throwing me into Cal's arms.

Cal smirks down at me. I push out of his arms and resume staring out the window instead of acknowledging his existence.

We drive in silence for no more than five minutes before the car screeches to a halt. I look up, and there is a massive hotel in front of us.

"What the fuck are we doing in front of a hotel?" I turn to Cal, angry undertones pepper my question.

"You were bitching that I won't fuck you, so here we are. I'm going to fuck you till you're begging me to stop." Cal grabs my hand and pulls me out of the car. He keeps his hand gripping mine while we enter the lobby.

"Evening, sir," The person behind the desk addresses Cal familiarly. "Is your usual suite adequate for this evening's stay?"

"That'll be perfect," Cal answers, grinning down at me. The height difference is not extreme. However, it is enough that Cal must be familiar with the appearance of the top of my head.

"Wow, I feel so special that I get to be taken where you take all your whores."

"Aw, Ollie. Don't be jealous. I'm going to treat you much better than all the whores before you." He grabs my face in his hands and whispers against my lips, "You're special," before engulfing me in a kiss that takes my soul out of my body. 

I'm sorry my updates take so long...anyways hope you enjoyed babes

anyways hope you enjoyed babes