Business Talk

Cal shoves me under his desk rather roughly.

"Fuck," I mumble as the top of my head bumps on the underside of the desk. For such a rich bastard, you would think he'd be able to afford a softer wood for me to hit my motherfucking head off of.

"Stay under there and be quiet," Cal says, looking down at me with a scowl on his face. Cal's still dressed in business casual clothes, I would love to rip them off of him.

I can feel my heart beating in my chest as I watch him instruct whoever was behind that door to come into his office. I don't know if it's the weed or just my sheer pent-up horniness, but I run my hands up Cal's thighs before I palm his dick.

I hear him stumble through whatever sentence he's in the middle of.

"You alright, boss?" A gruff voice asks.

This new guy speaks curtly in a clipped accent. Not the posh, bitch-boy English accent that Cal uses. I think the accent is something from the deep south, but I could be very wrong.

"Yes, just got a bit lost in thought, that's all. Now, what were you saying, something about the shop up the road getting hit? Do we have any clue on who did it?"

I unbuckle Cal's belt, uncovering his dick from his boxers. I grab it, watching Cal's teeth play with his bottom lip.

"Well, the laundromat up the road was robbed, and the old man we had running the shop was shot during the robbery."

"And did we play the poor bloke's bills? Because lord knows we don't pay him enough for him to be able to afford decent insurance."

I slide my lips down on his dick, swallowing the whole thing in one go.

Cal breathes out a sharp breath. I watch as one of Cal's hands travels under the desk and into my hair. He grabs a fist full of my hair, pulling my head up off his dick.

As the man begins to list off all the things they covered in the laundromat man's medical bill, Cal loosens his grip on my hair, allowing me to continue bobbing my head on his rock-hard cock.

"Wonderful," Cal sucks in another sharp breath. "Is there anything else you need to bother me with or just this laundromat bullshit?""No, boss."

"Then get out," Cal growls. Cal grips my hair harder, pushing my head down on his dick. "You have some nerve. Disrupting my work conversations, Smoking weed in my house, and having the audacity to not be grateful for the attention you are getting. Because I can promise that you will not be please with just the amount of boredom I can bestow upon you."

I choke, and tears begin to run down my face. Cal pulls me off his dick and grabs my face with the same hair that was just in my hair. I gasp for air, my eyes stinging.

"Well, you wanted attention. Here you go. You have my full attention now. What do you want?"

"Please," I groan as Cal snakes a hand around my throat.

"Please? What do you want, darling?" Cal asks me teasingly.

"I want you to fuck me."

"Oh, love. You're going to have to beg for it. You don't just get to waltz in here bitching and moaning, so I'll give you what you want. Where's the fun in that?

"Please, Cal. I need you to fuck me. " I pause and grip his thighs. "You can do whatever you want to me. You can go as rough as you want. Slap me around, hit me, whatever you want. I just want to feel you inside me. Please, Cal, please."

"Well, when you put it like that. How can I deny you what you so clearly need?" He squeezes my neck softly before letting go.

I climb up onto his lap, straddling him. I run my hand through his hair before grabbing a handful. "Now, was it so hard to just submit?"

Before the word "submit" even leaves my mouth, Cal has yanked me off his lap, roughly throwing me down on the desk.

I feel the air leaving my lungs as Cal towers over me, pinning my wrists in one hand. He wraps his free hand around my neck, squeezing more tightly than comfortable.

I looked into Cal's brown eyes to see a fire that hadn't been there seconds ago.

"You're looking at the face of a man who has killed many for saying far less about him. You honestly think my fortune came from that stupid Tinder ripoff. I've killed powerful men in my life, and I promise I am not above-"

"You don't have the balls to hurt a hair on my head," I spit out in a gasping breath.

Cal releases my neck from his grasp and slaps me across the face. Hard.

He grabs my face, "I wasn't in the mood for overly rough sex. However, I am now."

My face throbs from the force of his slap, and that's not the only thing.

Cal rips the shirt I was wearing clean off my body with less trouble than expected. I suppose those muscles aren't just for show, after all.

"Fuck me, Cal. I'm going to go limp before you even get going. Especially if you keep admiring my pecs like that." I say, watching as the fire lights in his eyes once again.

Cal lets go of my wrists, saying, "Keep your wrists up there."

"Yes, sir," I answer, my voice dripping with mockery.

"Watch your fucking tone." Cal scowls down at me before grabbing my dick through my boxers in his fist.

"Then go down on me. You posh prick," I say with venom in my words.

"Bloody bastard," He grumbles, massaging my dick through my boxers. He pulls them off me before doing just what I asked of him.

Cal swirls his tongue around the head of my dick before taking the length of it into his mouth. He bobs his head up and down making slight choking sounds as he does so.

God, I have never heard a more attractive noise.