The Wait Is Over

The door to the hotel room shuts, and Cal turns the lock. The click should be the loudest sound in this otherwise silent room. However, my rapid heartbeat thumping in my ears is the only thing I can hear.

"Why do you look so petrified, Ollie?" Cal moves closer, making me back up until my legs hit the edge of the hotel bed. "Isn't this what you've been waiting for? For me to fuck your bloody brains out?" Cal again gets closer, pushing me onto the bed with his hand on my chest. He's leaning over me, and the heartbeat I could previously feel so rhythmically in my ears is slowly making its way into my dick. If that makes any sense, I think my horniness makes me confused.

This horniness is intensified as Cal rests his body on mine. His dick is pressed against mine, and every movement he makes creates the stimulation my treacherous body is longing for.

"You humiliated me," I mutter, turning my head to the side so I don't have to look into those piercing eyes.

I've never had a client like this. I have never felt like this for someone I'm supposed to be forced to fuck. I want this man inside of me. I want to wake up in this man's arms, have him whispering sweet nothings in my ear while I run my fingers through his hair.

I think I'm crazy because before he humiliated me in that warehouse, I had been thinking about how I might enjoy his company even without getting paid. It was a fleeting thought, and I won't lie, it was part of why I chose to drown in alcohol this evening. But I didn't think my wild night of partying would end with me underneath Cal like this.

After my statement about my embarrassment, Cal grabs my chin roughly, forcing me to look back at him. His eyes scan my face. "Aw, poor baby. Do you want to know what I was thinking that whole time you were begging for forgiveness?"

Cal waits for my response. I had been expecting him to answer his own question shortly after asking it. However, we sit in uncomfortable silence until I whisper, "What?"

"I was thinking about how pretty you'd look on beggin like that in front of me. Tears running down your cheeks in the aftermath of me fucking your mouth and you begging me to fuck you."

My semi has effectively turned into a full-on rager.

"I don't want to fuck you because I pay you for the right to. I wanna fuck you because you need me to." Cal grabs my throat and grinds against me. "So, do you need me to?"

My dick strains against the zipper, itching to get out. He and I have been waiting weeks for this moment. All it will take to get what I want is to tell him how badly I want him inside of me.

"Please." I look into his eyes, hoping my neediness will come across without me having to beg for the second time today.

"Oh, darling, you're going to have to do so much better than you." Cal starts grinding at the perfect speed and roughness.

I gasp as the pace begins to become torturous.

"Cal. I want you to fuck me. Not because you're paying me, but because I need it." I beg, grabbing the hem of his tank top.

"Good enough for me, Ollie." Cal smirks and leans down to kiss me. He continues to grind on me as we make out like horny teens. After a bit, Cal sinks his hand into my boxers and starts rubbing me.

"Please," I gasp out the word as Cal's lips travel down my neck. He ignores my pleas as I continue to let out little moans while he jacks me off.

I see I'm getting nowhere with my words, so I start tugging off Cal's shirt. Cal rips it off with one hand and flips us over. Now, I am straddling him. I take my own shirt off, I assume it looks much less attractive than how Cal did it, but I am happy that we are both mostly naked.