💛Three💛

"𝖺𝗐𝗄𝗐𝖺𝗋𝖽 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄𝗌"

"𝖺𝗐𝗄𝗐𝖺𝗋𝖽 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄𝗌"

.
.
.

Once they had finished dinner, and Mrs Na had finished embarrassing Jaemin, the two boys went out on the balcony.

"Jeno, can I ask a question?"

"You just asked one" Jeno whispered, leaning down on the railing.

"I- imma ask anyways"

"Why are you always so quiet at school?" Jaemin asked, turning to look at Jeno in the eyes.

"I guess I never saw the reason to talk. It's not like I had friends anyways, and I'm way too awkward to go and talk to someone" Jeno said.

"But you're talking to me just fine" the pink haired lied down, pushing Jeno down with him.

"It's because I'm comfortable with you. And you probably don't remember but," Jaemin turned to lie on the side, attentively listening to what the older had to say.

"We've met before, multiple times. Like last year, you pushed me away before that bookshelf could fall on top of me" he mumbled, making eye contact with Jaemin, who's eyes were shining.

"That was you?! The cute boy with the dark blue hoodie was you?!" Jaemin gasped.

"You remember?"

"Of course I do! I tried to find out who that was, but you had your face covered with that hoodie, and you never wore it again!" Jaemin talked, unconsciously holding jeno's hand.

"Yeah, I don't know why" Jeno awkwardly chuckled.

How was he supposed to tell Jaemin that he panicked that day, because his crush had helped him?

He never wore that hoodie again because of the fear of getting spoken too by Jaemin.

"You're a cutie" the pink haired whispered, running a hand through jeno's soft hair.

"I get that a lot" Jeno smirked, laughing a bit.

"Jenjen, your smile is beautiful!" Jaemin clapped, squishing jeno's cheeks.

"Th-ansnks" the older couldn't talk, as he let Jaemin do whatever he wanted with his cheeks.

"Wanna sleep over?"

Jeno raised an eyebrow,

"You sure?" Jaemin hummed in response, Already going downstairs to inform his mother.

♛♛♛

"Here, you can change into this" Jaemin handed him a pair of hoodie and sweatpants, going to change. Afterwards, Jeno couldn't help but notice how they were matching.

Jeno's hoodie was purple. While his sweatpants were grey.

Jaemin was the exact opposite, with purple sweatpants and a grey hoodie.

"Jenjen, we're matching!" Jaemin giggled like a little kid, the sweater paws making him look even smaller.

Jeno's parents had left some time ago, and jaemins were probably sleeping.

"We are" jeno smiled, how much he wanted to hold the younger in his arms right now.

"Want to watch a movie?" Jaemin questioned, going to take his laptop, watching as Jeno crawled next to him under the covers.

"You're going to sleep here, if that's okay with you! If you aren't comfortable I can always go to the couch, alright?"

"It's alright Jaemin, I don't mind us sleeping in the same bed" Jeno reassured.

"I have a nickname for you, why don't you have one for me???" Jaemin groaned, whining like a little kid.

"I'm not good at those type of stuff, what do you want me to call you, nana? Min? Minmin?" The older chuckled, watching as Jaemin searched for an animated movie to watch.

"Yes! You're jenjen and I'm minmin" Jaemin approved, before turning the laptop around so that Jeno couldn't see.

"Jenjen, don't judge, can we pleaseeee watch monster high?"

"Of course we can" Jeno answered making Jaemin very happy.

"I'm sorry if I'm acting childishly right now, it happens a lot when I'm tired" the younger yawned, starting the movie.

"It's alright cutie" Jeno didn't know where the confidence was coming from, what he knew was that he didn't want this moment to end.

[...]

Nana is a softie and you won't convince me otherwise