💙Five💙

"𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗆𝖾 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅"

.
.
.

"Hey minmin" Jeno greeted, taking his seat next to Jaemin.

He could feel the weird stares of his classmates, but he couldn't care shit.

Why were they even still staring at him?? It's been exactly 4 months since he befriended Jaemin, time passes by fast.

He also met jaemins friends, who directly loved the cute puppy boy.

Donghyuck mentioned that the family was now complete (of course they were video chatting w renjun)

And that had made Jeno very happy. For the first time in life, he had a friend-group.

A questionable friend-group but that's not the point.

"Hi jenjen, did you sleep well?" Jaemin asked, smiling from ear to ear.

He still didn't ask Jeno out.

"I did, did you?"

"I couldn't sleep at all" and as Jaemin mentioned it, Jeno could clearly see the bags under his eyes.

"You know, if you can't sleep it means someone is thinking about you" Jeno commented, continuing;

"And I think I'm at fault for that"

"W-what pftt- what do you- mean?" Jaemin whispered, ears red.

"That I was thinking about you" the older winked.

"Bu- but you said you slept well!"

"I slept well because I was thinking about you" Jaemin was fully blushing, hiding his face with his hands.

"Aish- lee Jeno! When- when did you become so flirty!-" Jeno chuckled, patting jaemins head.

"Oh I'm like this only with you" he added, and the younger thought his heart was going to explode.

"Y-you-"

Jaemin was going to pass out at this rate.

♛♛♛

"Jenooooo, my favorite booiii" mark called, swinging an arm over jeno's shoulder.

"You replaced me this fast?" Donghyuck fake cried, jumping into jaemins arms.

"Babeee, he's my favorite boy, not my favorite boyfriend"

"You have more than one boyfriend or what?" Donghyuck raised an eyebrow, laughing at marks panicked face.

"I'm just kidding, you big baby" he placed a kiss on marks lips, before the older could kiss back, he had already pulled away.

Leaving a pouty mark.

"So Jaem, will you confess?" Chenle bluntly asked, once everyone had sat down at their table.

Including Jeno.

Jaemin chocked on his drink, falling in a coughing fit.

"Che- what!" He tried to speak, as Jeno handed him tissues.

"Confess to who?" He questioned after handing Jaemin the tissues, watching as he had calmed down now.

"N-no one! Don't listen to lele"

The topic was dropped just like that, exactly like jeno's mood.

Why am I so dumb?

Did I really think I had a chance?

You're and idiot, Lee Jeno

[...]

Am sorry for the short chapters