💚Four💚

"𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖽𝗂𝖽𝗇'𝗍 𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗆𝖾!"

.
.
.

Jaemin woke up to something very soft in his face, nearly sneezing at the ticklish feeling.

He tried moving around, but it wasn't very easy, he was trapped between jeno's surprisingly muscular arms.

He slowly opened one eye, once he realized the light wasn't too strong, he opened his other one too.

"Good morning" he muttered, even though he know that Jeno wouldn't hear him, he was in a deep sleep anyways.

Jeno had his arm over Jaemin, their legs were tangled together.

The younger could still feel jeno's hair in his face.

Jaemin decided to take the opportunity, also hugging Jeno and hiding his face in the crook of his neck.

Jeno smelled like cherries.

And just like that, they slept for other 3 hours.

♛♛♛

"Boys, wake up, come downstairs to eat" Mrs. Na had knocked on the door, opening it and calling for the boys.

Her eyes softened at the sight of the two boys in front of them.

It's kinda crazy how people can become so close in such a short span of time.

But sometimes, you feel more comfortable with people you met 3 weeks ago instead with the ones you met 3 years ago.

She went downstairs once she had noticed that the two boys were waking up, preparing plates for both of them.

"Morning" Jeno yawned, stretching his arms.

Fuck him and his morning voice- wHy is it do Deep?!

"Morning" Jaemin answered, voice as deep as jeno's was.

He quickly smelled the air, sitting up as soon as he realized.

"Wakey jeno, those are gonna be the best pancakes you'll ever eat" the pink haired ran downstairs, Jeno lazily followed him.

♛♛♛

"So you're telling me that, you hung out with him, your parents know each other, and he slept over some days ago??? And now you've been texting him???" Donghyuck gasped, eyes wide.

"Yeah" Jaemin took a sip out of his death drink, staring at his best friend.

"And why didn't you tell me this before?!" The brunette sighed.

"Well sorry Hyuck, you've been too busy with mark lately"

"Oh nana- I'm sorry, you know we don't mean to leave you out-" Donghyuck tried explaining, but it was kinda hard.

"I know hyuck, it's just that it's sad having to fifth/third wheel all the time" Jaemin said, finishing his drink.

"Why don't we find you someone then?"

"Do you think I haven't thought about that? There's no one though! The only person that could be even something near it is jen-" the pink haired gasped.

"He's so cute hyuck, and the way he smiles! HIS SMILE, then he's also smart and clumsy, and we cuddled and oh- god he's even muscular- let's not talk about his face-" Donghyuck had to interrupt his best friend, who was definitely ranting on a too high volume.

"Why don't you ask him out? By the way you described him, I think you have a crush"

"Should I?" Jaemin tilted his head, questioning.

"Yes. Yes you should"

[...]

Sup