🤎Nine🤎

"𝖦𝖾𝗍 𝗍𝗈𝗀𝖾𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋"

"𝖦𝖾𝗍 𝗍𝗈𝗀𝖾𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋"

.
.
.

Jeno was contemplating.

Should he ask Jaemin to be his boyfriend?

Was it too soon?

Did Jaemin even like him back?

He didn't know. What he knew was that he wanted to be with the younger everyday.

He wanted to hold hands with him, he wanted to cuddle with him all day long, he wanted to give him soft kisses at any time because he was just so cute.

But would Jaemin like that?

Jeno realized he would be able to find the answer only if he actually asked Jaemin.

So he decided to man up, get his shit together and ask Jaemin.

He was going to do it.

He didn't know how, but he was going to.

Jeno had to plan something.

And he knew exactly what to do.

♛♛♛

Holidays had just ended, and he was already drowning in school work.

Jaemin entered the classroom, finding a blue envelope on his desk.

There was Na Jaemin written on it in a very pretty way, it looked somewhat sophisticated.

He carefully opened it, making sure not to rip it.

It was way to pretty to destroy it.

Hey MinMin,
Meet me at the park after school? <3

Jaemin chuckled, shaking his head a bit. He knew it was from Jeno since the start.

He recognized the handwriting.

How was just a heart able to make jaemins heart flutter like that?

It wasn't fair. He hoped he had the same effect on Jeno.

He patiently waited for the lame day to end, because sadly he hadn't seen the older anywhere today.

He just wanted to see Jeno.

He had become a very important part of jaemins life, but he wouldn't want it any other way.

Jeno was jaemins first everything after all.

Once the school bell rang, signaling that the school day had finally ended, Jaemin practically sprinted out of the classroom, scaring some of his classmates.

He quickly made his way to the park, trying not to seem rushed once he was near.

It would've been embarrassing if Jeno saw him hurrying.

He slowed down, greeting Jeno and sitting down on the swing next to him.

"Hey Jenjen" the pink haired smiled.

"Hi minmin" Jeno fiddled with his fingers, looking over to Jaemin.

"Uhm- I- how do I say this? There's- actually a r-reason why I wanted you to come here-" the older realized that there was no way he could make it, so he changed it to plan B.

He handed Jaemin a similar envelope, telling him to read it.

He knew he would chicken out, so he made sure that he would still confess properly.

If not with speaking, then with written words.

He watched as the pink haired opened the envelope, opening the paper fully.

His eyes were shining in curiosity.

Dear MinMin
This might be sudden... but I've been meaning to tell you this since some time.
I have liked you since some time now, even before we started speaking.  You didn't know me, and I kind of had a silent crush on you. I could never find the courage to actually come up to you and talk. So when we got assigned the same seats, I wanted to take the opportunity. But of course, I chickened out. I'm glad that you kept on talking to me though. It made me happy.
And now that we've gone on some dates, I wanted to officially ask you...

Jeno saw that jaemin was done reading, as he inhaled and said; 

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

Jaemin gasped, looking up to Jeno before jumping on him.

"Of course! I like you too JenJen!"

[...]

what's up?