11

After arriving outside of the airstrip, the five teens bolt out the car and over to the fence blocking their way

After arriving outside of the airstrip, the five teens bolt out the car and over to the fence blocking their way. "What's the plan? Broad strokes." Kie asks, Pope watching through his binoculars. "I don't think we got that far." John B answers, watching the plane like a hawk.

"They're loading up the gold." Pope announces, the brunette Pogue next to him taking them. Hearing a car horn, they all watch a black Range Rover pull up beside the plane. "There's Ward." John B says, watching the older man get out of the car with Sarah. Lowering his binoculars, everyone watches his jaw drop.

"It's Sarah."

"She's with him?" Pope questions, his forehead wrinkled in confusion. "Wait a minute. He's hurting her." The boy alerts, grabbing ahold of the fence. "They're fighting." Running back to the van, all his friends watch as John B gets in the car.

"What are you doing?" Mar shouts, running up beside him as the boy doesn't respond. All yelling at him, Pope, JJ, Mar and Kie watch as John B turns on the Twinkie, and drives right through the fence, getting onto the strip where the plane is about to take off.

"What are you doing man?" JJ screams at him, gun in his hand. "What the hell!" Kiara and Mar say at the same time, both frustrated.

Hearing police sirens blare, Pope sighs. "Guys, I can't get arrested." Looking up, JJ groans. "I am on probation." Biting her lip, Mar rubs her temples. "Do we just leave?"

"Look, we're no good if we're all in jail." Kiara states, meaning they should all walk home. Picking up his hat for him, Mar hands it to JJ and starts sprinting off with her friends.

~~~

"She had the hammer back. You know that. She was gonna blow his head off." Rafe starts, driving his sister home after leaving the airstrip. "No, she was arresting him, Rafe." Sarah say, her eyes red and puffy from crying. "Okay, I couldn't sit there and let it happen, okay. I did the right thing, just like you always do. Just like Marleigh always does. The right thing!" He shouts, trying to convince himself as the blonde watches him, in awe. "You're crazy." She whispers, opening her car door to try and jump out.

"Get back in!" The teen yells, grabbing the girl by the arm and yanking her into the car. "I've had it with your bullshit. Okay, you need to focus. You understand me?"

Hair all over her face, Sarah sobs. "Do you realize what you've done?"

Silence fills the truck, both of the Cameron children shocked by one of their actions, but only Sarah wanted to admit it. "I- I saved dad. Just like you saved Marleigh." The Kook mutters, tears starting to form.

"Stop bringing up Marleigh, holy shit! It's like you are in love with her!" Sarah says, stoping when she realizes something. "Is that why you started going to the The Wreck and not the Island Club?"

"Listen, I am a proactive type of person, Sarah." Rafe mutters, ignoring her question and pointing to himself. "I am a proactive type of person! Hope is not a strategy, okay." Looking at his sister, he is unaware of the car coming towards them before Sarah advises him to move.