Chapter 5

Arashi's Point of View:

I woke up to the sunlight and feel Naruto hugging me tightly. I look around and find Kakashi sitting against a wall sleeping. I look at the clock and realize we all have slept past noon. I gently pry Naruto's arms off me and head to the bathroom. After washing up, I head downstairs to start brunch. I decide to make pancakes, eggs, bacon and cut up fresh fruits. Once I finish making brunch, I head upstairs to wake the boys. I head towards Kakashi and gently tap his shoulder. But his arm grabs mine, and he pushes me to the floor hovering over me.

"It seems while I was resting you have been seducing Kakashi. I'm so proud of you Kit," Kurama says.

"Shut it Kurama!" I yell back in my mind.

"Kakashi-san it's just me. I was trying to wake you up," I say.

"Ma Ma didn't mean to hurt you," Kakashi says, releasing me.

"Nice reflexes, now go wash up. Brunch is ready, I'll wake up Naruto," I say.

He heads to the bathroom. While I try to wake Naruto up.

"Naruto, wakeup breakfast is ready," I say.

It takes a few seconds, and Naruto awakes. He looks around the room and sees me. Jumping into my arms, he clings to my clothing.

"Naruto, whats wrong?" I question.

"I-I thought y-you left me," Naruto replies, holding me tightly.

"I'm not leaving anytime soon," I soothe.

"Now why don't we wash you all up. It's time for brunch," I say and walk towards the bathroom.

I gently place Naruto on the stool and retrieve a new toothbrush from the cabinets. I give the toothbrush to Naruto, and he starts brushing his teeth.

"Naruto wash your face and go to the bathroom. Kakashi-san and I will be waiting for you downstairs," I say.

"N-No stay here please," Naruto states.

"Okay, I will stay outside. Once you are done, we will head downstairs," I say and walk outside to give him some privacy.

Naruto walks outside after a few minutes, and we both head downstairs. Once we get to the kitchen, we see Kakashi setting up the table.

"Thank you Kakashi-san for setting up the table," I say.

"Ma Ma this is the least I could do after you made brunch," Kakashi replies.

"Alright then. Naruto, come and sit down," I say, pulling out a chair.

I start placing food on Naruto's plate and sit next to him. Kakashi sits across up and is serving food to himself. I watch Naruto looking confused at the food,

"Naruto what's wrong?" I ask.

"I-Is this all f-for me?" Naruto questions.

"Of course, you can always have more. All you need to do is tell me okay," I say.

"B-But I'm not allowed to eat this m-much. I-I can only eat once a week. I-I already ate this week," Naruto says.

What!? I don't remember not being able to eat?! I know I starved for a few days in the past. But never was I not allowed food! Kurama, what is going on!?

"Kit, this is a memory you chose to forget. You didn't want to remember this past so you locked it away. Besides after you feel into good graces with all the villagers this memory got lost within your mind. But it seems that due to your time-travel Naruto had to face harsher treatment. You never had it this bad," Kurama informs.