05 : New member of Henituse Family

Cale  and  Roxana  just  got  home  and  saw  the  other  servants carrying  the  pile  of  clothing  that  cale  had  brought  for  roxana.

The  redhead  notice  the  ravenette  being  silent  and  decided  to speak  breaking  the  silence  between  them.

"Roxie?  Is  something  wrong?" 

"Yes?  Ah-no!  There's  nothing  wrong"

Cale  then  frowned.  "Then..perhaps  do  you  not  like  the  clothes that  i  brought?  Should  we  buy  different  one?"

"What?  No!  They  we're  quiet..lovely. it's  just  that  i  think  i'm  being  treated  too  kindly  even  if  i'm  just  basically  a  stranger here.."

"Why  are  you  saying  such  a  things?"  Cale  then  turned  to  face  her  before  holding  her  face.  Staring  deeply  into  her  ruby  orbs.

"Since  you're  going  to  stay  here  from  now  on  it's  normal  that  they  treated  you  kindly  and  besides  who  told  you  that  you're  stranger  here?  From  now  on  the  henituse  is  also  your  family." 

"..."  Roxana  ended  being  speechless.  Words  that  she  didn't  expect  Cale  Henituse  would  say.

"Oh  and  also  if  you  want  something  in  the  future  please  feel free  to  tell  me  and  i  will  gladly  provide  you  anything  you  want. Be  It  financial  or  whatsoever."  Cale  said  letting  go  of  Roxana's face.

"...Anything?"   "Yes.  Anything  you  want  no  matter  the  price  may be."  Roxana  looked  at  him  with  a  hint  of  suspicion.  Not  fully  believing  him.

Cale  sighed.  "Well..if  you  still  don't  believe  me  then.." The redhead  search  something  in  the  pocket  of  his  pants.

"Here  you  can  have  my  black  card  if  you  want."  Cale  said  before  handling  Roxana  the black  card.  Making  Roxana  gasp  looking  at  him  with  wide  eyes.

'in  this world.  I   didn't  even  knew  that  black  card  exist..!?!? Oh  my  goodness!!  Holy  shit!  I think  i  just  found  myself  a  sugar  daddy-  i  mean  walking  bank.  Well Isn't  it  the  same thing?'  Roxana mentally  thought  while  crying  with  imaginary  crocodile  tears.

"T..this  oppa  you..!  Thank  you!!  This  lowly  one  is  very  grateful  towards  you!!"  Roxana  said holding  the  black  card  tightly.  Before  jumping  to  hug  him  leaving  the  redhead  stunned.

'is  that  really  much?  Either  i  don't  care  that  black  card  is  useless  to  me  either  way.' 
( eXcUsE Me sir what? )

'she  looks  very...happy  it's  adorable.'  The  redhead  smile  at  his  while  looking  at  her  softly.  Roxana  use  her  glib  tongue  on  Cale  however  since  she  was  a  woman  now.  It  looks  very  genuine  to the  Redhead.

"It's  nothing  don't  think  much.  Use  my  black  card  as  you  want. I  don't  care  just  do  as  you  please."  Cale  said.  Before  patting Roxana's  head  with  a  soft  smile  in  his  face.

Cale  decided  to  escort  Roxana  into  her  room.  It  was  very  wholesome.  or  should  i  say  very  whole  Misunderstanding?

As  both  of  them  left.  the  servants  who  is  also  there  with  some  knights  accidentally  witnessing  the  scene  the  two  created.  All  of  them  where  flabbergasted.

Their  young master...smiled..?!?!

It's  been  so  long  since  the  young  master  smiled.  come  to  think  of  it.  When  was  the  last  time  their  young  master  had  smile?  It  was  when  the  late  countess  is  still  alive.

And now their young master is finally smiling again.  Because  of  a  lady  who  is  also  the  lover  of  their  Eldest  young  master.

They  could  only  thank  Roxana  because  their  young   Master  is  being  himself  again  after  so  long.  Which  made  them  confirmed  something.

'The eldest  young  master  truly  cherish  his  lover.'  That's  why  with  determine  evident  in  their  faces  they  swore  to  make the lady comfortable while  staying  in  the  henituse.  As  she  was  also  now  a  part  of  the  Henituse  family.