The perky jerk

I wake up and see Momoi slobbering on his pillow.

Rose: " Eeeekkkk!"

I push him off the bed as a jump off of it. Momoi gets up with a annoyed expression on his face.

Momoi: " TF is your problem!?"

Rose: " You were slobbering!"

Momoi: " Was not!"

Rose: " Was too!"

Momoi: " No I wasn't!"

I grab his pillow on one end assuring that I don't touch his saliva and show it to him.

Rose: " See!"

Momoi gets up and crosses his arms. I then see a small smirk appear on his face.

Momoi: " That's probably yours drooling over me."

I glare at him as I throw his pillow at him. He quickly moves to the side and dodges it.

Rose: " Your an A.."

Momoi cuts me off and shakes his head while he's moving his index finger from side to side.

Momoi: " Ah ah ah no bad words."

My jaw drops as I look at him.

Rose: " Who do you think you are!?"

He slowly walks upto me leaving me speechless. He then puts his right hand on my waist and pulls me too close to him.

Momoi: " Im your fiancé."

His smirks widens as he leans towards me. My eyes slowly start widening and my heart starts beating as fast as it can.

(I hate when he teases me like this! But I don't fight back....im such an idiot...)

Rose: "..."

Momoi: " Why so quiet all of a sudden?"

He whispers to me while I get shivers down my spine. He then let's go of me and let's me fall on the bed.

Rose: " Ahh!"

He starts chuckling and pats my head.

Rose: " You lost."

Momoi: " Lost?"

Rose: " Yup."

Momoi: " Lost what?"

Rose: " This."

I smile as I jump off the bed and run towards the bathroom.

Momoi: " No wait!"

I hear his footsteps running towards my direction while I start to run faster.
I then trip on something and close my eyes waiting for the pain to run through my body. Instead I feel to warm arms holding me.

(Huh?)

I slowly open my eyes and see Momoi holding me.

Rose: " Momoi..."

Momoi: " Be more careful."

Rose: " Ok."

I nod and get back on my feet. He smiles at me and points at the bathroom.

Momoi: " You lost."

Rose: " Hey wait!"

He quickly enters and locks it. I roll my eyes while giggling and sit down on the bed.

(Oh well.)

I sit down waiting for him to come out.

Rose: " Ugh...you take so long..."