Silence...

Rose P.O.V.

I roll off on the bed as I keep thinking of what Momoi's parents thought of me. I end up rolling to far that I fall off of the bed and faceplant. As my face his the cold hard wooden floor I mumble something.

Rose: " Owe..."

I then hear the someone stepping closer to me. As I hear the footsteps get closer I suddenly feel someone's arms around me, picking me up. I look up and see Momoi.

Momoi: " Hey, are you ok?"

Rose: " Mhmm.."

I nod as I look down. I then feel his cold fingers touching slightly ontop of my lip, under my nose.

Rose: " W-What?"

Momoi: " You're bleeding."

Rose: " Wait,what?"
He sets me down slowly on the bed. I quickly place both of my hands over my nose, feeling a bit of blood run down my nose , almost to my mouth.

Momoi: " I'll be right back."

Momoi then leaves the room while I stay there. Then I began to wipe it a bit with the back of my right hand. Suddenly I hear momoi yelling.

Momoi: " Don't do that!"

I look up as my eyes widen.

Rose: " W-What!?"

Momoi: " You're getting blood on your hand!"

Rose: " I know that! Baka!"

Momoi: " Don't call me a Baka!"

Rose: " Why not!?"

Momoi: " Because I'm not a Baka!"

Rose: " Well you're acting like one!"

Momoi: " Saids the one wiping her blood with her hand!"

Rose: " Why are we yelling!??"

Momoi: " How am I supposed to know!?!"

As we kept on telling , we began to get our faces closer and closer to each other.

Rose: " Well you started it!"

Momoi: " Did not!"

We both looked at eachother and began laughing.

Momoi: " Wow we're like little kids."

Rose: " Yea."

He then crouched down and pulled out a small napkin he had in his pocket, crouching down to be at the same eye level as me.

Rose: " You had that the whole time?"

Momoi: " No, I just went to the kitchen and got it."

Rose: " Oh..."

Momoi: " See you're the baka."

He chuckles as he wipes the blood off the back of my hand and my face next. I blush lightly as I notice how close our faces are to eachother.

Momoi: " Hm?"

He raises an eyebrow has he looks at me. I then feel my cheeks burning even more then before.

(I think he noticed me blushing! 0_0)

Rose: "..."

Momoi: " Something the matter?"

Rose: " N-No..."

Momoi: " Ok, im done."

He smiles softly as he kisses my cheek. I feel my heart beating fast when I notice his smile turn into a smirk.