Wedding day

I wake up on iku's couch. We've grown really close to eachother and I stayed the night so Momoi couldn't see me. I brush my teeth and take a long, soothing bath. Once I finished I put on my bathrobe and walk out of the bathroom.

Iku: "Ready?"

Mother: "Heh."

Ikumi and my mother are both standing infront of me, waiting to make me look extravagant. I sat down on a seat as iku starts doing my makeup and my mother does my hair.

Mother: "You'll look beautiful once were done, right ikumi?"

Iku: "Yep."

After a couple of hours,they finish I look myself in the mirror. I looked so beautiful. Who knew I could actually look this nice? I then hugged both of them, they hugged back.

Mother: "You look beautiful."

Rose: " Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

Iku: "No problem!"

Mother: " Sweetie go put on your dress, I've been dying to see it."

Iku: "Yes!!!!"

Rose: "Okay!"

I ran upstairs and pulled out a huge white gown that had white flowers on my waist line. I slip it on ,carefully , so I won't mess up my hair and makeup.

Once I have it on I put on some white heals and walk back downstairs. My mother was in tears as she saw me. She's always dreamt about the day her daughter would become a bride. Ikumi smiled at me brightly.

Ikumi: " You look amazing."

Mother: "I finally get to see you in a wedding dress."

I smile at them
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1 hour later

I step out of the car, the doors open wide as I walk in. I see Momoi at the end of the aisle, smiling once he sees me. I also smile. I knew that this was
Finally the moment.

The moment I would make the biggest commitment with Momoi. I would start a family. Finally after a few seconds ,I start to walk down the aisle towards Momoi. I feel the butterfly's in my stomach. When I finally reach Momoi, the preacher starts talking. I link my eyes with Momoi ,I feel like this moment could last forever.

I was taken out of my deep thought when momoi said.

Momoi: I do.

Preacher: Do you take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband.

Rose: I do.

Then we kissed. Then everyone cheered and rooted us on our big day.

THE END

🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼
Well that's the ending of the story I hope you all liked it! Thank you for all your love and support guys! You're the best!

Votes

Comments

Show some 💙

Also I know this book ended but I made a new book for all of you fairy tail fans out there. Check it out in my bio if you're curious.