02

Edited

Edited

Y/N POV

We had a practice match with Nekoma! My best friend Shibiyama was there! MY boyfriend too!! Kuroo tetsuro!

I smiled to myself. I haven't been able to see him in awile. And he doesn't know I joined the volleyball club OR he doesn't know I'm at this school! I'm so excited to see him and suprise him!

I smiled even larger just the thought of Tetsuro smiling.

" watch'a smiling about Y/N " Tanaka teased.

" my boyfriend! "

Tanaka Ryuunoske POV.

What.

Y/n has a boyfriend? No.

No.

NO!

" excuse me y/n I have to use the bathroom." I told y/n

I was walking but when I wasn't at y/n's sight anymore I started running to the bathrooms stalls. I guess nishinoya spotted me and started running after me excusing himself to go to the washroom.

I slowed down only a little though.

" ryuu—? Why are you running? "

I started running faster eager to tell him out of rage. The rage on my face was clear. When we got into the bathroom we went into a stall. I locked the stall and nishinoya sat onto the toilet seat.

" Y/n has a boyfriend. " I said. Clearly angry.

Nishinoya pulled out his phone. He lowered his head so you couldn't see his face. But through the black screen reflecting onto his face. He was angry.

He opened the GC without Y/N in it.

' Y/N has a boyfriend. We need to put the plan in action. NOW. And that's not a fucking ask that's a tell. ' Nishinoya sent into the group chat.

" now ryuu. We just need to find who this ' boyfriend. ' of y/n is. " Nishinoyas voice laced with venom.

" we HAVE. To get rid of him. " Nishinoya added and the bell rung signalling it was next period.

Sugawara Koushi's POV

DING

' Y/N has a boyfriend. We need to put the plan in action. NOW. And that's not a fucking ask that's a tell. ' 

WHAT.
of course we are gonna put the plan in action.

YOUR OURS. Y/N L/N.

_____
Y/N POV

Is he homophobic or smth..?
I hope not! Tanaka is nice.

___
3rd person POV

" TETSUROOO!!! " Y/N shouted happily.

Y/N ran up to him and gave him a hug.

Karasunos blood boiled.

' kuroo Tetsuro. Huh. ' Sugawara thought.

__

Nekoma ended up winning the practice match , Kuroo was mad that his boyfriend was a benchwarmer, you were a pretty good player.

___
3rd Person POV.

Karasuno met up at their spot. Oh?

You don't know where that is..

I don't think you want to know.

" Tsukishima, you will be the one stalking Y/N " Sugawara said handing him a old phone.

" Yamaguchi. " Sugawara said his eyes shifting to yamaguchi.

" eh? "

" you will be helping Tsukishima, but you will be taking pictures. " Sugawara stated.

" Nishinoya and Kinoshita. since you guys are in the same classroom, You will be comforting him opening him to sleepovers and just opening him up to us. "

" Yeah. " Nishinoya and Kinoshita agreed while fist-bumping eachother.

" Hinata, Asahi.. doesn't Hinata work at a drugstore and you work at a coffee shop? "

they both nodded

" You guys will be drugging Y/N when our plan comes into action. " Sugawara said. Stuffing his hands into his pockets.

" Tanaka, narita. You guys will be sending Y/N love letters. But they gradually get more gruesome. " Sugawara smirked.

" let's goo I'm with Narita! " tanaka whispered and fist bumped narita.

" the rest of you. Just stoop low. Don't blow our cover.— also daichi you will be our muscle and our lookout for —————— "

____

And that's what they did.

Y/N and Yamaguchi where neighbors. Who would have thought. Now it would be easier.

Tsukishima and yamaguchi grinned sadistic at eachother

" LETS BREAK HIM TSUKKI "