09

TW; Self harm and homophobia

If this topic/SH triggers you. I'll give a warning when it's starting, if it triggers you please don't continue reading.

-

You wake up, and sit up. Your confused. What happend? Your eyes are all sore and puffy.
Your body feel smooth.

gross. you thought.

your head feels light and feathered.

" hey " Suga softly said. " how are you? " he smiled.

Y/n sniffled, " can I go home " he whimpered.

" hm, okay " Suga smiled. " keep the clothes too. "

" okay " y/n softly smiled.

Y/n got up, unstable but he managed to catch himself. Suga held his hand and started walking him out to the door.

-

jt was late. And y/n was already back home, laying on his bed. he didn't know what was going on but he felt uncomfortable. he felt holes being burned into his back and he shivered.

You shivered at the intense feeling and you grabbed the hem of your sweater and took it off.

The slight muscles bulging, you didn't have a lot since you weren't a spiker or a setter— I don't think that matter's though, you had some muscle and you thought that was what matters.

The downstairs crashed, you felt uneasy but you didn't go bother to check.

It was probably mom.

You opened your closet and started swearing a shirt, you took off Daichi's sweatpants and started crouching down to pick some shorts.

The holes in the back weren't going away, since it was silent other than the bang, you heard a shutter.

You whipped your head around.

Scared out of your mind.

You looked around the room and you crouched back up, suddenly forgetting you were only in the boxers.

your chest tightened when you looked at the window and it was the only spot you haven't checked.

your desk, bed, closet, beanbag.

You hesitated before going up to your window, it was by your desk.

Peeked out of the window.

Nothing.

" it was probably my imagination. "

You hummed in slight reassurance to yourself that nothing was there.

You went to your closet and bent down to pick up the sorts, once again.

You slipped them on and you felt that same shutter noise again, this time, you weren't bothered to even check it.

Though

You were still worried.

It was probably, around, 12:28 am.

You shut off your light and you had chills all over your body. Something wasn't right. I mean— of course, the shutter was not explainable.

You rubbed your palm and started heading for your bed, instantly speeding up once your by it and you went into your covers.

Your chest has this heavy feeling to it, it didn't feel good, or right. tears starting prickling your eyes as impulsive thoughts came over.

And the bang from downstairs happened once again.