05

! NOT A CONTINUATION ON THE STORY !
This read is optional but I'd like for you to read it. !! updated ver. !!

Types of yanderes karasuno is and or what types or yanderes.

( I got them off the internet credits )

Clingy:
This Yandere type is too emotionally dependent on their Darling. They're emotionally fragile; requiring constant attention and support. They're the type to constantly phone and text their Darling, and they can feel overwhelmed if the subject of their clinginess isn't around. They work to insert themselves into their beloved's personal life and become very angry when their Darling is not available to them. Their smothering is draining.

Obsessive:
This Yandere type is fixated; their Darling is the only thing on their mind, and it's taking over. The obsessive Yandere is a prisoner to their own thoughts. Their obsession leads to poor eating, sleeping habits and withdrawal from society. They're the type to spend so much time fantasising about the relationship they could have and how it might evolve: that first meeting, a rescue scenario, being the one person their Darling trusts with their most intimate secrets, an instant bond and connection, sexual fantasies, etc. This is typically the type stalkers fall into.

Possessive:
This Yandere type needs to own and dominate their Darling. They become aggressive if their ownership is threatened and grow angry if their Darling makes independent decisions. They want the Darling utterly dependent on them and they will remove all of their safety nets to do so: friends and family members who support them, financial assets and savings, much-needed resources, etc.

Manipulative:
This Yandere type will exercise unscrupulous control and influence over their Darling. This is the type of Yandere were their relationship with their Darling will appear normal. If their Darling is already in a relationship, they will use a position of trust to create wedges between in that relationship. And once they are together, the Yandere will do everything to stop them from leaving, from encouraging co-dependence to using their Darling's secrets and weaknesses against them

Overprotective:
This Yandere type is inclined to safeguard, shield, or carefully supervise their Darling to an obsessive degree. They never leave their Darling alone, and they don't know how to balance their concern with respect for their Darling's independence and freedom. They believe they're acting in their beloved's best interest, but they come across as overbearing, bossy, or controlling.

Sadistic:
This Yandere type will intentionally cause suffering by bringing about emotional or physical harm to their Darling and will derive pleasure from doing so. They're the type to spreading rumours and lies about their Darling to isolate them. Or let their Darling escape only to dash their hopes by re-capturing them. They're fascinated with the physical, mental, and emotional limitations of their Darling and how to reach them. They just want to watch their beloved squirm under their control.

Delusional:
This Yandere type holds the belief or impressions that their Darling already loves them, which is typically contradicted by reality. They take their Darling's actions the wrong way; if they do something out of kindness, the Yandere will think it's out of love. If their Darling says they don't love the Yandere, they'll think it's all lies, or they're Darling is just shy. Their love distorts the reality they perceive.

Self-indulgent:
This Yandere type wants to be worship by their Darling. They're selfish, satisfying their own desires and whims without restraint. They act according to what they want rather than thinking of what's best for themselves or others. They want their Darling to pamper them and often express impatience when gratification is delayed. They have a "me first" attitude and become disgruntled when having to do something that isn't on their agenda.